Chapter 51: Homecoming

Start from the beginning

Aleera: Hello, beloved.

  Her eyes stared at you, piercing the veil of your mind as you take a stance. Ready to fight her as she walks slowly towards you. Her grin trembling on her face as she clenches her fists. Her movement stops allowing her to get close enough, not too close, but only a few feet away from you.

Aleera: You know. I pondered why for the longest time. Why did you want to kill me so badly beloved? Was I not good enough for you?

Y/N: Aleera you know that's not why I acted out. 

Aleera: Than why? Was there no love between us? Were you truly just surviving?

Y/N: Carmilla was twisting my thoughts, my mother died at my hands, of course I was easy to manipulate. She stirred the pot of my anger and I lashed out in the worst possible way. Having her blood made everything all the harder to recount and my senses were lost to me for a time.

  Her expressions softened as she walked ever closer. You could see that her hair was down, and she still bore the scar on her chest. Looking at her face, she looked away from you, her breathing was uneven, and her face looked confused and angered. She spreads her wings as she flies at you.

  Slamming you against a tree. She reals her hand back and punches you in the face, but you catch her fist in your hand. It was clear she wasn't holding back anything anymore. You are thrown to the ground as she steps on your head, forcing your face into the dirt as you feel her kick you in the ribs, sending you deeper into the forest.

  Your body slams against a tree as you shake your head for a moment.

Y/N: Well shit, talk about a homecoming.

  You stand to your feet as your ears perk up. Letting out a sigh as she punches you across the face. You look up at her as she punches you in the ribs, then roundhouse kicking you to the floor. You grunt from the pain as you stand back up to your feet. Only to be met with a knee to the stomach as she throws you don to the ground.

Aleera: Now you know how it feels to be beaten down by the one you love. I would have given you everything!

  She kicks you across the face.

Aleera: I STILL would give you everything. Everything I am! But you would rather kill me!

  She plants her foot firmly on your chest, making you gasp for air.

Aleera: I loved you! But you clearly didn't love me! 

  Tears streamed down her face as she looked down at you. She takes her foot off of you as she turns away from you. Cough to yourself as you get up on one knee. She looks at you once again. Clenching her fist as she slowly walks to you with a smile, but tears streaming down her face.

Aleera: You weren't one for words! Well? Say something!

  She goes to punch you, but you catch her hand, your eyes finally meeting her gaze as she goes to punch you with her other hand. You catch that blow as you flip her over your shoulder, slamming her to the earth. You looked down at her as she quickly leaps to her feet.

Y/N: You are right. I was terrible to you.

  She goes to punch you, but you step to the side, making her strike only hit air.

Y/N: I wasn't fair to any of you three. Even now, I let you hit me, and beat me to get your frustrations out. Aleera-

  She goes to punch you with blinding speed as you catch her arm, making her eyes widen. She rips her arm free as she pushes you against a tree, honestly surprising you as you try to find a way to end this fight. You prayed you didn't have to cut her down as you feet your grip on you tighten, while you were distracted, she takes her hand back, stabbing it into your ribs.