𝟎𝟏: 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

AUTHORS POV

She came running, finally stopping on her steps as she reached the destination

She came running, finally stopping on her steps as she reached the destination. She came straight from the airport to a small café, her favorite one to be precise. All she was wishing for the sweet, that bought a smile on her face, the fruitcake.

RYUJIN: "J-jungwon." She says while panting due to excessive running.

JUNGWON: "You're late today ryujin noona. All the fruitcakes are sold, well except for one which is reserved."

The little guy on the counter says with a sad look.

RYUJIN: "Not that guy again, he always reserves alot of pieces, it's just not fair. Can you please give one to me? I'm really in need of it today." Ryujin pleads, showing her puppy eyes to the helpless guy.

???: "Don't you dare steal the love of my life."

A deep, husky, yet shaky voice spoke from behind.

She turns around to see a tall man, way too tall for her. Catching his breathe, drenched in rain.

???: "I reserved it for a reason Miss. Lady. Keep your hands and gaze off my fruitcake." He spoke fixing his posture and walking to them.

She keenly observed him, scanned him as if the first mars citizen just landed in front of her. She almost lost herself in his dark orbs, which had a tint of innocence in them. The most beautiful orbs she ever witnessed, no lie in that.

She came out of her little world as the guy was heading out with the fruitcake.

RYUJIN: "Listen, please. I really need it, can you please make an exception of buying number of cakes today? Please just today, let me have it."

The guy just smiled and said.

???: "I'm sorry, I don't share love." It wasn't new for him, the infamous fruitcake created alot of fights between people and he had to deal with many most of the time, but he would never give up.