𝑪𝑯𝑶𝑰 𝑩𝑬𝑶𝑴𝑮𝒀𝑼: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 ⛈️🫀💌❤️‍🩹

AUTHORS POV
----------------------
12:00 am; Han River bridge.

A dark wind howled, ruffling her hair backwards, she sat on the balustrade of the bridge, her eyes remained fixed down

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A dark wind howled, ruffling her hair backwards, she sat on the balustrade of the bridge, her eyes remained fixed down..looking for the deepest point inside the river.

Her grip on the balustrade of the bridge remained tight, her hands turning red from the stronghold on the object.

Now anyone who would pass by or spare a glance at her figure would just wonder that she's here to appreciate the peace, the wonders of nature which are beautiful. But she was doing anything but that.

Her mind wandered into dark places, places where there's no light, no hope, no hand for help, just a gawking darkness which would swallow her eventually.

She wondered how would it feel like to be in the water? She couldn't swim so she wouldn't even try to break through, her lungs begging for air and her heart sending her signals of it's dysfunctioning, when she'd close her eyes and finally let go of this world.

How would it feel to finally be free of this world? Of this pain? Of every scar on her body and soul? Of every filthy human who roams around freely when they're equal to monsters or worse beasts than them, of every breath that'll take everything away?

That. That was the only thing she was thinking from the past 30 minutes. Blood dripping from her right hand shows that she fought hard but she isn't free yet, she isn't at peace yet and she doubts she'll ever be.

Just jumping into water and escaping everything is all she could think about.

Ryujin would've never even thought about taking a step like this but right now.. she can't think. She could only feel right now and the only thing she's feeling is the urge to escape this agony.

Closing her eyes, she rips it off like a bandage, letting herself free from the support of balustrade, letting herself not to think about any regrets, just craving to leave this all behind, she jumps.

But she doesn't feel it, she doesn't feel the cold water touching her skin, doesn't feel any suffocating feeling, nothing. Just a firm grip on her wrist, which was so strong that it held her whole body.

And she finally looks up, into the eyes of the culprit behind taking it all away from her, the person who stopped her from relieving from all this pain once and all when she was so close to achieving it.

BEOMGYU: "Try to co-operate at least, you aren't even bulging" Her face stills blank, her body remains still and she doesn't respond to any of his attempts of not letting her fall in the shallow water.

There he saw it, no regret. No struggle to live, no voice in her which suggested her a second chance.

He managed to pull her up somehow, and they both landed on the ground with a thud.

𝐎𝐡! 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐫जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें