Y/N Chapter Two

I cycled to school on my bike, the pedals going slow because I'm so short and skinny. I put my bike in the bike shed and went inside the building. I put my earphones in and my hood up, listening to my favourite song that always motivates me:

♪poopers the magic penguin♪
♪just shout his name♪
♪you might see hi-♪

'Hey! Watch where you're going, Pipsqueak!' I moaned loudly in shock as I bumped into a girl with hair and orbs brighter than mine. She was decked in glittery pink, wearing a hot pink tinfoil dress and an immaculate blonde updo. 'Who do you think you are?' She snarled, yanking my hood down and glaring at me. Her girl group laughed, one of them pulling at my hair. 'L-Let g-go o-of m-me!' I yelled, struggling. The mean girl laughed and elbowed me through five walls and walked away, flipping her hair and smoothing her dress. 'I KO'd that nerd!' She boasted, making her and her group laugh. I was unharmed because I was the main character, but as I was getting up, a muscular hand steaded me. I looked up, and saw the most Hot Sussy Baka Sigma Ohio Gyatt Skibidi Rizzler Smurfcat UwU Gacha Senpai Alpha Male Chad Boy I've ever seen. 'T-T-T-T-Thank Y-Y-Y-Y-You. u-UuUuHhHh!' I stuttered, moaning before I could stop myself. I covered my mouth, dying of embarrassment. He took my hands away and stroked some of my hair out of my face. Breaking boundaries is OK when you're a Hot Sussy Baka Sigma Ohio Gyatt Skibidi Rizzler Smurfcat UwU Gacha Senpai Alpha Male Chad Boy. I simped over him. 'W-What's Y-Your N-Name?' I said, stuttering cutely.
'Chadley. Chadley Bradley. And you?'
'Y-Y/N-N.' The bell suddenly rang and I rushed off to class, quietly moaning uncontrollably.