legally

Pete slowly move closer to Kao as Kao move back until his back hit the bed wall.

"Pete..."

"Hmmm?"

"I..."

Kao can't continue as Pete lips was just inches away from his.Pete look Kao eyes first then shifted to his lips and finally landed to Kao collarbone who looks so soft and white.

Pete slowly kiss Kao neck and showered him with lots of love bites.Kao moan a little and that was enough to make Pete go crazy.

His hands slowly goes underneath of Kao T-Shirt and hold his waist.He held Kao hands and look him.

He likes it.

He like the look Kao give him.

Excitement and scared.

Finally he kiss Kao sweet lips.It's taste so good that he can't control himself and abruptly kiss his soft lips again making a mess.

.....

"Pete wake up!"

Pete suddenly woke up from his dream and look at his father shocked.

He looked around his bedroom and only saw his father.

"Where is Kao?"

"Oh my poor son Kao already went to Japan a week ago how did you always forget every morning?"

Pete look under his sheet and find his junior excited.

"So...it was just wet dream..."

"What did you say?"

"Nothing!'

"You shouldn't wake me up!"

"When Kao was here I don't need to wake you up as you are so afraid that you won't be able to see Kao off to work but now right after Kao went to Japan you're back to your old self." Kao father said and shook his head exhaustedly.

"Whatever.I don't want to go to work."

"You didn't go yesterday too!"

"I don't care!"

"If you behave like this I will tell Kao."

"Dad!"

"What?You've been acting like a child since Kao went to Japan.I've enough."

"Let me update your status to Kao."

"Okay okay!I'm going!You don't have to tell Kao!"

Pete father sighed as he went out of his son room.He didn't think Kao absence would be so much trouble to his son.

At the company...

"Good morning Sir."

"Morning."

The secretary knew right away that his boss was in a bad mood.Just thinking of working with him all day made him exhausted.As he know very clearly how his boss attitude was especially in his bad mood.It was the worst.

"What's today schedule?"

Pete asked and the secretary gulped hearing his boss cold voice.

"You have a meeting with Mr.Eew about the sales of our new product and after that you have to attend a party to meet the client from LA and sign a contract."

"Ah!And you have a 'very important person to meet' before the party."

"Who's that?"

"I don't know Sir.It's just added in your schedule.I don't know the person who wrote this."

"You are my secretary how did you don't know.You should take a responsible of my work and schedule."

This.This is what the secretary thought about.

"Oh why is the boss so grumpy?"

A beautiful female with black curly hair with a luxury dress which speaks out that she didn't came from just a middle class family standing near the door of Pete's office.

"Sir this is her!She's the one who wrote the 'very important person'."

Pete look closely the girl and said slowly.

"Saifah...."

"That's right Pete!Thank you for still remember me!" The girl smile cheerfully and that's made Pete a little bit calm.It might be because her smile is so warm and comforting.

Besides,she's his first love.

3 weeks after Kao left for Japan...

"Do you still remember how you promise me that you'll marry me?" Saifah asked playfully.

"How can I forget?You're literally my first love."

Pete joked and both laughed.This is the story.Saifah comes to Bangkok for work and since she has nowhere to stay she stay at Pete's.

Pete father's really like Saifah as she and his son know since childhood.Pete's father was glad that Saifah was here as Pete's almost lose his mind because of Kao absence.Now,he seem like a normal person again.He didn't wait Kao call all the time.He didn't think Kao all the time.He can work enthusiastically now.He...slowly forget...Kao absence....

......

Pete suddenly stop his work as he suddenly remember Kao."Kao..." He fastly take out his phone and see their chat right away.They didn't call each other for almost one week now.ONE WEEK!?Pete couldn't believe his eyes as he saw how he reply to Kao message.It was just like 'Yes or Okay'.Kao try hard to keep up the conversation but Pete always end with 'You might get tired.Sleep more.'

No.

This is not happening.

Pete doesn't like this.Did he just forget Kao?He will never understand himself.Now,he remember all the things he did.The way he abruptly ended the called as Kao said he needed to take a meal or a bath.He clearly remember how he didn't want Kao to call him as he might interrupt his talking with Saifah.

Right...

Saifah.

It's because of her.It's because of her that Kao doesn't seem the most important to him now.It's all because of her or is it because of him?Did he lose his feeling?No no no!They said long distance relationship doesn't work but that man should be his husband next month!Or that's the only why he feel like this?

He fastly called Kao but tha latter doesn't pick his call.He called twice thrice almost hundred times but still the younger one doesn't pick it.

He waited as he think he might busy but later at night after they had already breakfast Kao doesn't even leave a single message.It was already seven and Pete knew clearly that Kao already finish work.

Now he sent some message.

Kao I'm sorry for all the past...
I don't know what's came over me...
But can we talk?
I want to make thing better before you come back.
Please take my call.
seen

Pete fastly get up from his seat and try to called Kao again but he didn't pick up.He try and try and try again but he still doesn't pick it.As he get angry and about to throw his phone he suddenly remember that he promise Kao that he would never let his anger win over him again so he just throw to his bed.

Pete flop to his bed and cover his eyes with his arm.Tears was falling down from his eyes.He never been so hurt again like this after they graduate.

"Kao...am...I...too Late?"

________

AN - Meal after dessert:]