Part 7

Yuji was sitting down in a couch being lectured by Gojo about Cursed Energy. But along with that Rover was with Yuji cause, Before Yuji left with Gojo, He ask Saitama if he can bring Rover along with him, Saitama allowed it, He then Order to follow Yuji's order/command to him. Now back to the lecture of Gojo of Cursed Energy, At first to Yuji it didn't make sense to him and hard for him to understand, but then it all began to make sense, It was a type of energy source that the majority of Jujutsu sorcerer's and Cursed Spirits utilized. A normal human can have Cursed energy, but people who has alot more or have enough cursed energy they can spot cursed spirit's. Jujutsu Sorcerer's specifically could control the influence of their cursed energy, unlike normal humans, who unintentionally let their cursed energy---creating cursed spirits. When Yuji asked for the reason why can Saitama see Cursed Spirits. Gojo made a theory on that reason.

Gojo: "I Think the reason Saitama can see Cursed spirits is because he's superior sense. That just My theory thou. Now stop Focusing on him and pay attention."

Rover was now on the floor playing around and watch the television on the T.V

By using cursed energy properly, a Jujutsu Sorcerer could effectively dispatch the majority of curses that they encounter. A majority was most definitely different than all.Yuji knew that pretty well by now.There was also a big difference in using cursed energy and cursed energy techniques.Cursed energy was the electricity, and cursed techniques were the electronics.Still, Yuji had more questions.

Yuji: "I still don't understand. Why don't I have any cool techniques like Nobara and Megumi?"

Gojo:
"Their techniques were inherited from their own clan. So, basically, the level of a Jujutsu Sorcerer really boils down to eighty percent talent."

Yuji got up, strolled near a wall, and banged his head against it.Gojo grinned.

Gojo: "Don't worry. You can still utilize cursed energy in other ways. Like your punches for example." Gojo said.

Yuji immediately leaned up.

 Yuji: "Punches? How?" Yuji asked.

Gojo: "Focus on harnessing the cursed energy in your hands, then releasing it through a punch. Your strength is your strong suit, so focus on that. Here, try it." Gojo replied, putting out his palm.

Yuji twisted his upper body, attempted to harness cursed energy in his hands, and punched Gojo's palm.Nothing happened.

 Gojo:
"Ah...I see, so I was right." Gojo said.

Yuji: "Right about what?"

Gojo: "You don't have a consistent flow of cursed energy. Your punch had none. If you want to utilize it properly, you'll need a consistent flow of cursed energy. Here, I have just the right thing. You're lucky Yaga was willing to give me one of these things." 

 Yuji was still confused, that was, until Gojo pulled out a doll with boxing gloves, and gave it to him.

Gojo: "This thing will punch you if it receives an inconsistent flow of cursed energy." 

Yuji: "Wait, but what abou-"

Yuji began. He got punched in the face by the doll.

 Yuji: "AH! MY TONGUE! YOU LITTLE..."

Gojo: "You haven't even held that thing for more than five seconds. You got a lot of work to do..."

Gojo began.He then walked near the TV and turned it on. He picked up a CD from one of the racks and put it inside the movie player.

Gojo: "You'll be watching movies with that fella from now on." 

Yuji felt crying right now. While for Rover, he just sitting and rolling around on the floor and wacthing Yuji train.

Somewhere and Brought you By Chibi Rover rolling and following order for a treat

Jogo sat down with Kenjaku in a restaurant. He was eager to know what the plans were for the future of their attacks. So far, they had set their sights on Satoru Gojo and Yuji, and maybe the bald Jujutsu Sorcerer. He grinned as Kenjaku lifted his finger.

Kenjaku/Geto: "Initially, my main objective only involved Itadori Yuji-now Gojo is involved as well as that Jujutsu Sorcerer with no cursed energy. However, I have something that could at least take Gojo out of the roster." Kenjaku/Geto said. Jogo was curious.

Jogo: "What is it?" 

Kenjaku: "The Prison Realm artifact. We could use it to seal Gojo." 

 Jogo felt offended. Did Kenjaku not believe that he wasn't strong enough to deal with a single Special Grade Sorcerer? He shouldn't be that hard to kill.

Jogo:"Screw that option! How about I kill him where he stands! We've been waiting for too long. You should've let me kill that baldy too when we were at the restaurant. I say the wait is over. Let me kill Gojo, Yuji, and that other Sorcerer!" Jogo exclaimed and with anger, slamming his hands on the table.

Kenjaku sighed.