Part 5

As We start were Saitama well be receiving his student ID, But Saitama well also in counter something , Similar on he had been keeping in his world as a pet, how would the sorcerer's would react in meeting Saitama pet.

                                                       HARAJUKU STATION

SAITAMA'S STUDENT ID 

SCHOOL: TOKYO PREFECTURAL JUJUTSU HIGH SCHOOL

NAME: SAITAMA

GRADE: SPECIAL GRADE

DESCRIPTION: STATED BY SATORU GOJO, SAITAMA FOUGHT SUKUNA THE KING OF CURSES EVEN THOUGHT IT WAS ONLY 1 FINGER OR POWER OF SUKUNA, SUKUNA 1 FINGER IS ALREADY CAN BE CLASSIFIED A SPECIAL, UPON A BATTLE BETWEEN THE TWO SAITAMA DEFEATED AND KNOCK OUT SUKUNA AND WITHOUT EVEN TRYING, THEREFORE SAITAMA WAS NOW CLASSIFIED AS A SPECIAL GRADE.

SAITAMA WAS IN CHANGING ROOM AND WAS ALSO GAVE HIS UNIFORM , SAITAMA WAS NOW CHANGING TO HIS UNIFORM AFTER FINISHING, HE GOT OUT. SAITAMA WAS WEARING SIMILAR THE ONE MEGUMI AND YUJI WEARING BUT IN A SUIT STYLE, BUT SAITAMA EVEN BEFORE WEARING HIS UNIFORM ASK GOJO IF HE CAN KEEP THE CAPE ON BUT GOJO DIDN'T ALLOWED IT.

 SAITAMA WAS WEARING SIMILAR THE ONE MEGUMI AND YUJI WEARING BUT IN A SUIT STYLE, BUT SAITAMA EVEN BEFORE WEARING HIS UNIFORM ASK GOJO IF HE CAN KEEP THE CAPE ON BUT GOJO DIDN'T ALLOWED IT

A/N: (SOMETHING LIKE THIS BUT IN JUJUTSU UNIFORM STYLE)

SAITAMA COULD HELP BUT LOOK AROUND THAT THEY WERE WALKING AROUND IS CROWDED AREA WITH PEOPLE WALKING AROUND, SAITAMA FELT CAUSE WEIRD CAUSE EVEN THOU IN HIS WORLD PEOPLE WALK AROUND BUT NOT THIS CROWDED. THIS WAS MORE CROWDED IN WHAT HE EXPERIENCE IN SENDAI.

Saitama: " So who are we here for again?" Saitama ask

Gojo: "Where here for the other First year Student... Nobara Kugisaki. She told to meet her here at this station. And Once I gather all of guys, I'll have class of four, that being one of them a Special Grade. We'll their is another Specail Grade Student but his  training on oversea's.

Saitama raise a eyebrow. Yuji walked with Saitama and Gojo

Yuji: "Who's the other one? Yuji ask. Gojo smiled then replied to yuji

Gojo: "Yuta Okkotsu. And he was also considered a Special Grade, But I won't go too much in the detail or depht it

Yuji eye's Glowed that has a Star in the middle of his pupils. Saitama wasn't much interested. To him who cared that his a Special Grade that make no difference to him. Yuji  walk to Saitama then leaned to a wall along with Saitama.

Yuji: "I know that Sensei told me, But how was it fighting Sukuna... So what is it like fighting Sukuna? were Scared or did have a hard time Fighting Him?"  Yuji ask to Saitama.

Saitama didn't look at Yuji, but replied to his question with a blank look.

Saitama: "Hmmm...Nah, He was weak and Annoying to hear though." Saitama answered