Chapter 21 - Embarrassment

RECAP OF PREVIOUS CHAPTER

"Who are they?" I asked coldly. Jin looked back and flinched. "No one." He replied and drove faster. Just then, one of the black cars appeared in front of us and hit the brakes, causing us to crash into their car. Everything was blurry and my eyes started drooping as everything went black.... The last thing I saw was Jin being pulled out...

Everything was black but I could hear voices.

"Ugh when is this small girl going to wake up," those were definitely the voices of men...

YURA'S POV

My eyes slowly opened and revealed the environment around me; A shabby, small room. I tried to move my hands but they were handcuffed to the wall behind me.

"Oh, this bitch finally woke up," he smirked. I look around and noticed Jin tied to a chair. I examined the room, there were only 5 men. They definitely seemed like road side gangsters, the ones who normally steal money from defenseless people in small alleyways. They are most likely bound to lose in a fight. The big man, who seemed like the leader, approached me. Guess it's time to put my acting mask on.

"Do you want to live?" he asked in a groggy voice and I went with the flow, "y-yes, I do.." I replied in a trembling voice to the man. I noticed Jin's expression and he was shocked at my behavior. "Then, why don't you hand over the address of this man?" his voice was rough as he grabbed my hair..

"P-Please let g-go of me.." I trembled as I let the fake tears come through. Everyone's eyes widened in panic and shock. "D-don't cry child!" The big man said in a flustered manner. When everyone looked away, I passed a small wink to Jin, indicating that it was only a play.

"C-can you give m-me some time a-alone?" I pleaded, still trembling. The big man and the others left the room, only leaving Jin and I in the room. I grabbed the hair pin from my hair and dropped it onto the floor.

"Do you have a plan Jin-sshi?" I asked while making the pin slide to my hands. "No, I don't, I'm thinking" He mumbled, as he did, the pin reached my hand and I started working my way to get the handcuffs off. "You have any weapons?" I asked, still entering my hair pin into the handcuffs. "Yes." he replied. "Which one?" I asked, while continuing to turn the pin.

"A gun" he said with an unfazed expression. I hear a small click from the handcuffs, "Great!" I removed the handcuffs and Jin looked stunned. "Let's get a move on" I gave him a light smile and headed towards the door, although when he cleared his throat, he made me realize that he was still tied up. "Sorry, I forgot about you Jin-sshi" I mumbled in a sarcastic way. "It's fine, now could you please help me?" he asked sheepishly.

I smirked and headed towards his chair. I pulled out a knife from the back of my pants and cut the rope tied around his wrists. Eventually, the entire rope fell off and he stood up, fixing his suit. "Thank you Yura," he mentioned in a gentle manner. "No problem, now shall we move?" I asked and he nodded.

He was about to head out through the main door, but I grabbed his wrist and said, "It's a waste of energy fighting with those jerks, the window is a much better escape route." He paused for a moment and gave it a thought. Once he processed it, we jumped out of the window. I looked around and I could see the city, we were just 5km away.

"We are definitely not far away from the city," he uttered, I nodded. "Our cars are with the men, so we will have to use theirs," I pointed to the jeep. "Alright, but our phones....?" he looked confused. "Check your left pocket," I smirked. He did as I told and his phone was there. I reached out for my phone as well.

"Shall we get going?" I asked him and he nodded. We got in the car and left. He exited the highway and entered the city. "I hope Ae-cha is fine now.." I mumbled. "She is, she wasn't that fazed about the situation," he replied. My eyes widened at his reply, "What? She can't be, she was crying just an hour ago!" I exclaimed.

"She was acting, those weren't her pictures. They were her friend's, Sua's and you helped her get rid of Sua's stalker," he explained in a reserved manner. "She lied?" I questioned myself. Although, at least she helped her friend. I chuckle at the thought of that. Jin looked at me and asked, "Can't you call us Oppa?"

"What?" I frowned. "Oppa. Can't you call us that?" he asked again. "Why should I?" I replied, "Because you're our family? Yura, believe it or not, you are a Kim and we are all your step brothers. You should call us that." he said, without taking his eyes off the road. "Fine. I will," I replied, visibly annoyed.

He smiled, "So, we have to go to the store to get some groceries." I frowned, "Wait, as in right now?!" He nodded and glanced at me for a second before turning back to the road. "I was actually about to get groceries, but that boy Seojun told me to find you and bring you home," he explained with a chuckle.

"Oh, alright then...... Jin ............" I paused and finished the sentence after thinking. " Oppa...." I mumbled quietly, my voice was barely heard but Jin Oppa looked at me with his eyes wide open.. "W-what did you just say?" he was baffled. " I said, alright then Jin Oppa," I looked away clearly embarrassed.

"S-Say it again!" He teased, still not able to believe me. "You told me to call you guys Oppa, so I did!" I exclaimed, trying to hide my embarrassing blush. "Thanks for saying it louder," he smirked and pointed to his phone, which was on call with my other step brothers. I looked away blushing, clearly embarrassed of myself.

END OF YURA'S POV

JIN'S POV

I ended the call, as it got louder with my brothers' shouting. I took one more glance at her before going to the store. 'She looks cute when she's embarrassed.' I thought to myself as I accelerate.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued

-----------------------