dominique's thoughts were cut off when a ringing vibrated around the room. the woman's excited rambling ceased as she fished around in her pocket, picking up her phone and looking at it with wide eyes.

"im sorry, this is my emergency phone. i have to take this." she rushed out, picking up the phone and holding it to her ear and she swung the entrance door to the house open. seemingly remebering that she was in the presence of tourists, she quickly rushed something out.

"ill be right back, keep looking around but just dont touch anything!" she spoke, walking out the door hastily and slamming it shut behind her.

"emergency phone?" dominique spoke out, her voice questioning.

"that was super professional." tyler countered, rolling his eyes and stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"i dont think that was professional." logan spoke next, stuttering lightly as he looked down at the floor.

"i was being sarcastic." tyler said, his voice joking as he looked at logan with a smirk. logan muttered out an 'oh', rubbing his head, embarrassed.

"eh-" taylor shugged. "an emergency is an emergency, it will be way more fun to explore by ourselves anyway!" taylor's upbeat attitude picked right back up again, stars sparkling in her eyes and around as if she were in an anime.

dominique just lazily pumped her fist in the air in mock excitement, and logan let out an enthusiastic 'woo!', joining in at taylor's happiness. taylor spun around, looking at logan and dominique.

"that's the spirit! you lot could learn a thing or two about fun." taylor rolled her eyes, spinning back around and pointing at ben, tyler, ashlyn and aiden.

"oh, i know how to have fun." tyler spoke, walking past dominique and eyeing her up and down in a playful, suggestive manner,

dom just rolled her eyes, reaching up and flicking tyler's head as she walked past him, following taylor.

"ow! what the hell, dom!"

the house seamed to still as the group walked through the basement, padding softly against the concrete floor as they took in the dust around them.

"remind me why we're in the basement of a haunted house?" dominique spoke, lazily playing with her fingers as she stretched her hands above her head, trying to ease her weirdly tense muscles.

"ease up, dom. don't tell me you're scared?" aiden poked, running his hand down her spine as she shivered. she turned around, chopping his arm and pulling him into a headlock, ruffling his hair. which wasn't hard, seeing as though they were basically the same height.

"never said i was, asshole." she laughed, pushing his head away as he groaned, a playful smile on his face. as she let him go, dominique looked back, spotting ashlyn staring into a corner with an uneasy expression on her face.

"you okay there, ash? you're a bit pale." she walked back toward ash, placing her hand on her shoulder as she looked over, spotting a blackened figure. dominique narrowed her eyes. just before she was about to call out to whatever it was, ashlyn looked back toward her, coming out of her trance.

"im fine." she pulled dominique away from the corner, coming back and standing near the group with dom. dominique looked down at her with a questioning gaze, shaking it off as ash clearly didnt want to think about it.

as they turned back around, the group's faces looked back at the two with horrified gazes.

"ash, dom. behind you." taylor stuttered out, a hand placed over her mouth in fear.

ashlyn and dom looked behind them slowly, greeted by the ghastly sight of a shadowy creature with a horrific, glinted smile.

fin.

1243 words

not proofread

PLEASE READ ‼️‼️‼️

I lied about A/NS guys

I wanted to check really quick about the story and get options since you're the ones reading it. Are we liking the harem-type style? Or do you think I should limit who the love interests are??? If so, who???? Lmk under this paragraph's comments !!!

Thank you <3
-Halo