Thirty-Six: "𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣."

Start from the beginning

"Okie. We can search for some after I get back." He gives me a forehead kissie with a pleased look on his face, setting me back between his legs so I can be his table.

It's my opening day today. It's an inauguration for new students so they can get a feel of the campus and all. I'm very very excited. T is coming too! We don't talk much so I'm happy we can get closer, considering he's family and all.

"I'll drop you."

"Um- no you won't. I know you have therapy. We have a linked calendar, y'know. Nice try, though, babycakes." He glares at me but kisses my nose anyway, knowing that there's no point in arguing. He only has a few sessions left anyways.

"Did I mention how proud I am of you? I'm so so proud. Text me when you're done, okay? And say hi to Mr. Klause for me. I've kept a few cookies in a box on the kitchen counter so feel free to give it to him."

"Okay. You meeting up with T?"

"Yuppie. He said he'll give me a tour since he's in his second year.

"What are you almost smiling at? Show me. Please." He better not be seeing pictures of Maya and Ricky without me.

"It's Ale's nephew when he was younger." He mutters, an adoring look in his eyes as they repeatedly scan the image. Why does he look so much like a small boy at the aquarium seeing fish for the first time?

"You're thinking about our kids, aren't you?"

He doesn't answer, the most beautiful smile still plastered on his baby-loving face.

"Well, you must know that there is no way I am pushing five whole kids out of my body. So stop daydreaming, babycakes."

"W-why? The fuck? Please?" Oh em gee. This is worse than I thought. He's obsessed with babies. Next thing you know, he's even got a Pinterest board like I do! Not the point.

"Gimme a kiss before I bite you." Dalaric sighs, his baby dreams vanishing. Aw.

He walks forward and leans his head down, his fingers grasping my chin. A nice kiss later, I pull him closer and bite his cheek before kissing it.

He adorably rubs his cheek with a glare, murmuring something about me being scary.

I straighten out his hoodie as we head towards the door. I'm dressed in a band tee which is tucked into some flared jeans. Dalaric helps me rearrange my bun as we head towards where his car is parked.

"Do I look pretty?" I pucker my lips, making sure I do it nicely. Dalaric kisses my nose and I give him a thumbs up.

He doesn't boop the thumb so I frown. And then he boops it. Yay.

"Call me when you're done. Don't talk to sketchy people, aight?"

"Oki. Don't make Mr. Klause mad, please. And eat your packed lunch. And I mean every nibble. Say hi to Raf for me too!" Dalaric smiles beautifully before hugging me tightly. Apparently, he's going to the bar after therapy to catch up with the 'boys'. I thought I was part of the boys too. Hmph.

Once my cab arrives, Dalaric does his fair share of glaring at the driver so that he understands he's 'carrying precious goods.' as if I'm expensive furniture.

Table Maya. Hehe.

I send him a thumbs up as I leave, poking my tongue out at him. I love him. So much. And I also love my life. I never would've thought I'd be going to an esteemed college while living with the love of my life and having amazing friends.

Huh, who would've thought?

☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎

"You must be Mayella?" I hear a chirpy voice behind me and I turn with an excited smile.