the would be robbers.

(Y/n pov)

We were currently sitting in a alleyway as I was stuck listening to Subaru's complaining.

Subaru: "man this sucks." "Ahhh, I still haven't found my power that cute girl who summoned me here. Ughhh."

I just sat there listening to Subaru whine and rant about not having powers or this so called cute girl who summoned us here while eating a lollipop.

Sigh

Y/n: *I don't get why he's complaining all I have is a Halo, wings and a voice that likes to count in my head every time someone touches me though I think the last part is the most concerning part* I bite the lollipop breaking it and making a loud crack noise catching Subaru's attention. "Listen bro stop complaining it's getting annoying plus I'm sure it will reveal itself soon enough.

Subaru: "but still we've been here for a while hell my power didn't even activate when that boy was in trouble instead that's stupid night took my glory."

Y/n: "don't try to profit out of other people's suffering." I get up from the steps and look down at him. "Come on let's go find some way to get us some money"

Subaru: "you're right let's go."

I look in front of us to see three people one was a long skinny man with a long tongue the other one was a larger fellow and the last one was a....mushroom kid?

Mr stabby stab: "well well look at what we have here.. cough up anything valuable you have and you won't get hurt, hehe."

I glare these people with absolute disgust who are they to try to steal from us these low lives.

I come back out of my thoughts and hear Subaru spouting on about some type of event Quest and you lumps of XP. He seems pretty confident though so I should help out.

???: "out of the way"

We look down the alleyway thieves included to see a young blonde haired girl running towards us mostly in my direction so I stepped to the side.

???: "Thanks man stay safe"

I gave a slight nod as a girl bounced off one wall to another and made it to the roof.

Subaru: "gasp could it be... Are you the girl that summoned me?"

???: "Summoned...user no I'm not anyway bye."

Subaru: "oh oh wait.. what?"

Y/n: "you're an idiot sometimes, just drop the summoning girl thing we have ugly problems to deal with." I look at the thieves and slide into a fighting stance

Then Mr stabby stab pulled out two Hunter knives as he stuck out his tongue with a sick grin.

Y/n: *damn it I need a weapon or something*

As if responding to my thoughts option started appearing in my head with a corresponding number beside it

2 years Judgment Chains

5 Years sword

7 years Heavenly Blade Wings

10 year Seraphic Shield

My halo began to glow brighter as a sword materialized from it and placed it in front of me as I grabbed its handle.

Mr stabby stab: "is that a sword? where the hell did it come from!?"

Mushroom kid?: "It came from the gold ring above his head it's most likely a magical item."

Mr stabby stab: "oh we'll get a lot out of this you probably can't even fight with that frail body."

Mr stabby stab then rushed at me I push Subaru out of the way as I blocked the first upward swing and then ducked under the second swing.

Y/n: *he's quite slow*

I cocked my face back and punched him into the stomach making contact for a couple seconds before blowing him away as a number appeared in my head.

2 months

I sprinted at the larger man who swung at me I stepped to the side of avoiding it as I punched his side before bouncing off the wall and kicking him across the head. Mr stabby stab started running behind me so I blocked a slash with my sword before punching him across the face and then kick him as soon as he made contact with the ground for good measure. I looked at the mushroom kid with my cold eyes as he was trembling in fear.

Subaru: "bro that was awesome."

Subaru slapped my back with a big grin. I step slightly away not wanting my weird power to affect him again as I still give him a small smile.

Y/n: "you know it bro."

???: Stop right there!

Oh?

I hope you enjoyed