Five

Deku groaned as the villains started disappearing from the scene. He looked over, and Dabi shot him a look before stepping into the portal.

Sighing, he turned to the other heels that were there, Shoto, Red Riot, Lord Explosion, and Uravity.

"That is it?" Kiri asked, and Bakugou looked over at him before frowning and walking off.

"Deku," Uraraka said, rushing over. Deku groaned once more. "That was awesome," she said, and Deku rolled his eyes.

She has had a crush on him since he saved her in the entrance exams, even after he came out as bisexual, leaning towards men.

"I'm going to go talk to Kacchan," He said, seeing Kirishima looking after his mate with a weird look on his face.

He hurried down the block where he could see his best friend. "Kacchan, wait," He called, and the explosive male paused and looked back at him. "What's wrong?" He asked, catching up, and Kacchan sighed.

"Can we head back to yours?" the blonde asked, looking over his shoulder. Deku nodded.

He led Kacchan back to the agency and changed before heading back to his house, waving to Denki, who was sitting on his and Shinso's porch before heading in.

"So, what's up?" Deku asked, and Kacchan sighed.

"Kiri," the blonde started, "He wants a kid," he said, and Deku nodded.

"You know, you won't be like her?" He asked. Bakugou flinched at the mention of her, his mother. She hated him because he was an Omega, she wanted a strong alpha, like her. And she would smack him and treat him terribly because of it. Deku and he had been best friends forever, and he was the only one who knew, until U.A. when Aizawa found out and removed him from the house.

After that, his parents separated, and he went to stay with his dad, who was also an Omega. He loved him a lot and took excellent care of him. He taught him how to act like an Omega, and even though he didn't really do it often after suppressing it around his mom for so long, he did it more often after meeting Kirishima. After they started dating in the second year, he told the redhead everything.

"How can you know that?" Kacchan asked, and Deku sighed. He took his hand and led him to the couch. Pulling the blonde down, he hugged him.

"Cause you're my best friend," Deku said as the blonde chuckled and elbowed him in his side.

They sat there until the blonde fell asleep. When there was a knock at the door, he carefully made sure the Omega was settled on the couch before heading to the door to open it.

"Hey, Kiri," He said to the red-headed Alpha on his porch.

"How is he?" the other asked, and Deku sighed, letting the redhead in. "Did he tell you?" he asked, and Izuku nodded.

"He did," The greenette said, and Kiri nodded.

"Maybe I shouldn't have brought it up," The alpha said, and Deku raised a brow. "I don't want him to feel pressured to have a kid because I want one," he said.

"I don't feel pressured, dumbass," Bakugou's voice said from the entrance of the living room, and they both turned to him. "I want to, i-i just," Bakugou paused.

"You can go to your room and talk it out," Deku said, walking away and heading up the stairs to his room.

Bakugou, even though he lived with Kirishima, had a room at Deku's house for when things got too much for him. Deku had made sure to clear it with the redhead Alpha before offering him a room when he was building the house. They may have been best friends since they were born, but he didn't want to overstep.

Getting to his room, Deku stripped and cleaned into his bed. He had the next few days off, and he was planning to enjoy them.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 636

Re-published: April 28, 2024, 10 am

When are you reading this?