Part 10: Really Curious

Start from the beginning

"Yeah," Ryan nodded, relieved by her response. "I like when there's a connection, seeing two people who seem like they really want each other."

"Connection," Shannon echoed thoughtfully, her eyes drifting down before lifting back to Ryan's. There was an unmistakable heat in her gaze now, a quiet determination sat alongside her nervous energy.

"So... speaking of wanting," she started, her voice barely above a whisper, "I may have been fantasizing about... messing around some more. Like... what it would be like to go down on you."

Ryan's breath caught in his throat, his heart thudding.

"Not that I'm a creep who's having regular sexual fantasies that involve you," Shannon added unconvincingly, scrunching her face up in embarrassment.

"And I don't know how normal people smoothly transition from dinner to blowjobs," she added, covering her face with her hands.

"No. I mean... I'm absolutely up for that." His voice was tender and shy, "If you're even being serious..."

"I am," she cut in, dropping her fingers, her blush deepening but her eyes steady. "I know I don't have a long track record. And I know I don't know what I'm doing. But I'm... also turned on lately. And really curious." She took a small breath, steadying herself.

"But also, you can't fall in love with me. Or anything. Because I'm definitely trying to sort some things out and figure out what works for me..." And I have this huge crush on my roommate Shannon's mind added silently.

"No, of course." Ryan reassured her. "That's fair... no expectations."

"Okay," she breathed out, a smile flickering at the corners of her mouth. "Because I definitely have been thinking about going down on you. A little bit.." Her confession hung in the air between them, delicate and charged as she turned her body towards him.

Shannon slowly spread her knees over his lap, placing one hand on each shoulder, studying him for feedback.

"Can I kiss you?" Shannon asked with a grin, her lips an inch from his.

Ryan leaned in, pulling her hips closer, finding her mouth with his. The heat between them was tangible as they kissed deeply, lost for a moment. Time slowed as their tongues moved in rhythm, each touch sending shivers through them. Shannon found herself using her finger to trace Ryan's ear, then collar bone, clutching his arm tight and then pressing her hands into his firm chest.

Ryan held her lower lip in his teeth for a brief moment as one hand went up her back along her alert skin and the other slid down a few inches between her pants and underwear along her hip. Shannon giggled, twisting her hips up in response, leaning her forehead against Ryan's for a moment while she gulped some air.

"Glad I'm not the only one who just finished a plate of curry," Shannon winked, tugging the hem of Ryan's t-shirt up.

Ryan pulled his shirt off and then followed Shannon's gaze to his crotch. He made a motion, but hesitated when his fingers touched the metal of his zipper.

"Here," Shannon offered. Her fingers trembled slightly as they reached for the button of Ryan's jeans, their movements deliberate but cautious. The sound of the metal clicking seemed loud in the quiet room. Her breath hitching as she carefully slid down the zipper, her cheeks flushed with a mix of excitement and uncertainty.

"Okay if I undress you?" she whispered, seeking reassurance.

"Yeah," Ryan replied, his voice kind, helping tug his jeans past his hips.

With a nod, she tugged them off entirely, revealing his plaid boxers underneath. Her movements punctuated by heightened awareness. For a moment Shannon gently felt his vulnerable body through the plaid cotton.