The signs and their mythical pets.

aires:panther with fur made of actual fire, eyes black as coal. teeth drip with lava. can swim through lava and walk through molten earth with no problems.

taurus:a raven large enough to fly on, matte black feathers and cold, dull purple eyes. leaves a trail of smoke when it flies.

gemini:a white tiger with dark black stripes. silver claws and teeth that can bite/cut through any material. a roar so powerful the earth shakes. a tail almost as long as it's main body.

cancer:an elk with antlers made of ice. icicles sharp enough to kill drip down from them. eyes that reflect the ocean. fur that is as cold as snow.

leo:a lion actually made of earth. it's fur is like grass, and it's eyes reflect the sun itself. wherever it goes, it spreads life. it's mane sometimes sprouts wildflowers.

virgo:a bear made of the night sky. it's fur contains constellations and planets. it's eyes are stars themselves. it is a peaceful, loving creature-until one of it's loved ones are hurt. if that occurs, they have claws sharp enough to rip through rock.

libra:a giant bird with transparent feathers that reflect it's environment. eyes that glow red. when it lands, it levels out the ground beneath it.

scorpio:a lioness made of shadow. it lurks in caves, afraid to be seen. poison runs through it's veins, deadly enough to kill by contact. large canines, and claws.

sagittarius:a wolf that can outrun the wind. pure white fur and deep, sea blue eyes. long, jet black claws and teeth. spends most of it's life fleeing, not fighting.

capricorn:a creature with no defined shape nor species. constantly turns from one to the next. they are identified with a scar, an X across their chest, that they contain in every form. iridescent fur/scales/skin.

aquarius:a large, dragon-like lizard with matte black scales. eats rocks, and breathes out fire and smoke. spits up lava over it's enemies. creates deserts.

pisces:a large sea turtle with a shell comprised of sea ice, to resemble an iceberg. lives in arctic waters. breathes super-cold breath to create more ice. sometimes invites arctic animals such as seals to live on it's shell.

I like the Gemini and the Sagittarius mythical pets the most.