Fushiguro just stook silently, looking at her, waiting for her to say something, while having the usual look on his face.

Rin blinks silently as well, looking at Fushiguro before blushing in embarassment.

"Megumi-chan is a boy!!" Rin gasps again while blushing, covering her mouth with his hands, making Gojo laugh out loud.

Fushiguro, caught of guard by her sudden mention of the feminine suffix after his name, blushed as well in embarassment, looking at her with a frown.

"Of course I'm a boy!!" He said in a slightly harsher tone while she still stood, surprised, with her hands on her mouth.

Fushiguro then glared at Gojo.

"I thought you have mentioned to her that I'm not a girl, Gojo-sensei!!"

Gojo kept his finger on his chin, grinning in amusement as he watched the whole scene play out, before looking at Fushiguro without wiping off the grin.

"Right, I must've forgot." He said, with a smug expression, while Fushiguro kept glaring at Gojo.

"Just admit that you did that on purpose!"

~~~

After he remembered all those, Fushiguro sighed, getting annoyed by his teacher even though he wasn't physically there at the moment.

"You know that divorce is an option, right, Nakamura-san?" He looks at her and speaks, his voice slightly more calmer and softer.

Rin looks at him and nodded.

"I know, it's a universal option when two people are married anyway." She smiled, making him blink and sigh.

"You're not getting my point..." He muttered under his breath and pinched the nose of his bridge.

"Anyway, I thought you all were having training in here right now, so I got you all some breakfast..." She said as she held the bag up to show.

"Gojo-sensei cancelled the session last minute because he got something important to do...again..." He said in a monotone.

Rin smiled and chuckled.

"He ditched you again, huh..? Typical Satoru.." She shook her head before looking at him again. "And Yuji-kun...?"

"That's who he ran off with..." He told her almost immediately, before she even had a chance to pause.

Looking at his annoyed expression, she chuckled slightly before ruffling his hair.

"Well you can have the breakfast then...." She offered warmly.

He looks at her in contemplation before looking at the bag in her hand that had the bento in it.

"Did..you make them yourself?" He asked.

"That's right!! I did!" She grinned proudly.

Fushiguro kept quiet as he was reminded of another incident.

~~~

"Remember, Fushiguro, if Rin ever offers you food that she made 'herself' , pretend like it's the best thing you ever had.." Gojo said in a mischievous yet with a matter-of-factly tone.

"Why? What's wrong with her cooking?" He asked, a little curious.

"The thing is, Megumi... I do the cooking at home." He reveals with a straight look on his face as he looked at Fushiguro, who just blinks back at him.

Realizing that he didn't get his point, he sighed before looking at him again.

"Rin doesn't know how to cook, Megumi. And even if she does try cooking, the outcome is always....bizarre..."

He then looked at Fushiguro who was silently looking back at him.

Gojo then cleared his throat. "You might be able to wake up in another dimension if you try her meals but hey, what the heck, you can try it if you want." He grinned.

~~~

Fushiguro then looked at Rin as she continued to hold the bag and silently took the bag from her.

"I-I am not really hungry right now, Nakamura-san...but thank you, I will have these with Itadori and Gojo-sensei when they return." He said as he avoided her gaze, feeling a little guilty.

Rin, oblivious to what he was thinking, tilts her head slightly.

"You sure? They might end up going cold.." She looks at him as she asked.

"Yes, I'm sure, Nakamura-san. Please, don't worry about me..." He said, smiling a little to assure her.

Gojo and Itadori, who was actually present in Jujutsu High after just returning from their tasks, stood by the side as they watched Rin and Fushiguro talk.

Itadori, a little curious as to why Gojo was standing proudly with his arms crossed and staring at the two, decides to ask him.

"Sensei...what's the matter? You're looking at them while standing miles away..."

Gojo grinned, his gaze never leaving Rin.

"I just realized something...." He said as he watched her caressing Fushiguro's hair gently. "She's like a mother he never had.." He could notice a subtle hint of warmth on Fushiguro's face as he talked to Rin. "He doesn't show it, but it is obvious he sees her as a family now..." He then leaned to his side.

' Rin, you don't know it yet, but you are someone who Megumi considers as a parental figure, and you're providing him the warmth and love that he never have gotten before, without either of you even realizing it.. ' he though to himself with a proud smile.

Itadori looks at them, trying to see what Gojo was seeing.

"Look like she's just an older sister to him-" He then gaspsed. "Sensei!!! Can I call her 'Nee-chan'???"