12 - Reveleation

The higher-ups seemed to have gathers classified people in a top secret meeting, somewhere in an undisclosed location, known only to few.

One of the representative was holding a folded paper.

"This can't be....as much as I want to believe that it's fault, it might also be true.." The one holding the paper says as he unfolded it and read it's contents, although who the sender was, was still a mystery.

"What are you talking about? What does it say??" The other asked.

"Kobayashi...has returned..."

The sentence were enough to send chills down their spine as they seemed to be frozen in place for a while.

"Wait, I clearly remember us banishing her!!"

"No, we even announced for her to be killed on sight. There is no way she could have survived!"

The lead representative sighed and looked at them.

"We don't know for sure. For all we know, she might have stayed low profile for years."

The other representatives looked at each other before talking amongst themselves.

"We need to find her as soon as possible and get rid of her!! Her existence is only posing as a threat to mankind!!"

"She will also be a useful research subject. Make sure to preserve her body if anyone kills her."

The lead representative raised his hand to silence them.

"Don't forget, it's the Kobayashi..the chosen Kobayashi, we're talking about here...the one who possess Ame-no-uzume." He said.

"That's true, it won't be easy to catch her off-guard and kill her."

"The first and only time she unleashed Ame-no-uzume wiped out everything that was within 3 km from her. Don't forget how strong and disastrous her techniques can be. That woman alone could eradicate half of the population of the earth if she had proper control over the cursed spirit. We shouldn't take her so lightly."

"You're right, we need careful planning to get rid of her... Maybe we need someone, who's powerful enough to handle someone like her.."

~~~

Gojo has just returned from his mission and smiled as he enters the Jujutsu High premises that evening, just as Rin was entering at the same time as him.

"Rin! yo!!" He grinned as he walked closer to her with his hand in his pockets.

"Satoru." She smiled. "How was your mission?"

She then looks at the paper bag that hung around his forearm and scoffed playfully. "I see that the 'mission' actually provided you with some free daifukus." She teased.

Gojo looks at the bag and smirked.

"Oh, these?" He takes the bag and gently tosses it over to her. "These are actually for you." He smiled as she catches the bag that he tossed at her.

"You got a sweet tooth just like me after all, and Rin isn't Rin if she would say no to strawberry daifukus.." He grinned.

Rin looks at him a little surprised before smiling softly.

"You still remember that, huh?" She told while he smiled at her.

"Anyway, what are you upto now?" She asked as they began to walk side by side each other in the hallway.

"Well, I'm practically free now..." He told as he stretched his neck and arms to relax his muscle and joints. "What about you?" He looks at her.

"I actually came here to search the archive for something." she looks at him, who was staring at her in a serious and intense manner.