"And one more thing.In my game,I don't tolerate such weak behaviour, or traitors.
I always make sure they went through hell."
She warned,"I-I understand." JiAe answered.

"What do you want me to do?" JiAe said as Sooha smirked,Baek Harin your going down

Present ~~~~~

Sooha looked around,she throws her gun to the ground,took off her white vest and
throws it at Harin's face.

Everyone looked at her shocked, scared
whatever."I don't need this."she looked at Harin straight in the eye.

"Hey,Pyo JiAe.Come here." Dayeon suddenly spoke,"I told you to come here!"
She yelled,"Do you think I can't come after you if you're not Grade F?" She walked towards JiAe.

"Just stop it." Sooha stopped her,but Dayeon seem to be more afraid of upsetting Harin than upsetting Sooha not knowing what Sooha is fully capable of.DoAh sighed to herself knowing Dayeon is doomed.

"What?" Dayeon looked at her in the eye,"
Get out of my way,darn it." She was about to push away Sooha when Eunjung stepped in "Stop it!"she pushed Dayeon and looked at Yerim.

"You crazy jerks!!"Dayeon kicked Eunjung,
and started beating her up,"Darn you."she throws her against a board,and Eunjung falls down the borad on top of her.

"Look"

JaEun and Yerim goes over and pick up board away, revealing that Eunjung was
injured on her leg by a nail.

"Let me see" Sooji touched her leg and see that the injury  was severe,she has blood in her hand,Yerim and Sooji looked at each other in shocked.

"Call 119 now!"Sooha said as she goes over as well,"SungAh hurry!" Yerim was in the verge of crying.

"Oh,No."
"Call now."

Eunjung was crying hard,"Oh SungAh what are you waiting for?" Sooha snapped making everyone including Harin scared.

"O-oh okay"SungAh stuttered and call 119,
Soon the ambulance arrived and they take Eunjung to the hospital,Mr.Im as the homeroom teacher goes with her.

Everyone changed into their casual clothes and went back the to their rooms,Yerim looked so down so JaEun hold her hand trying to make her feel better.

Sooji was staring at uer hand where she touch Eunjung's blood.She looked over at Harin who was walking infront of them.

Sooha hold and shook down hand,"She'll
be fine,I'll make sure of that." She assured her,"You changed alot."Sooji told her,"
What do you mean?I'm always been like this."Sooha act clueless.

"Liar"Sooji murmured,"I can hear you."
Sooha said while looking ahead.Thay kept on talking m when Sooha got a call,"Oh,I have to get this.See you."she waved and get the call.

Hello

I'm meeting up with them,is there anything you want me to do?

Mmmm.Make sure Kim Dayeon,get in big trouble,My mother will back you up

Oh.... okay

I'm hanging up.Oh wait, don't tell anything about our conversation to Baek Harin

Sooha said and end the call.

At the school~~~

Principal Im met up with Chairwoman Choi,
Mr.Seo and Mrs.Hong,Mr.Kim doesn't arrive yet.

"It's all my fault."She bowed to them,"I don't need your apology,making sure no one talks about this is our priority.
"Chairwoman Choi looked up at her.
"The girls,the homeroom teacher, temporary teacher and so on.This can't get out."she added.