03

I just woke up and hell my head is hurting so much I took pharmaceuticals before going to take a bath. I brushed my teeth and my hair I decided to not wear make up today. I just put lipgloss.

I took the elevator,  I don't really remember yesterday I mean just barely. I arrived and I made my way to the common. They're all here even jude. I took a sit after I said hello to everyone.

As always I was sitting In front of jude, he was smiling while looking at his phone. Damn he's gorgeous.

I took a glass of milk and some pancakes with Nutella. And started to eat.

Arda - so how was the party for you Leo?

So they remembered my presence? Cool !!

Me - dunno I can barely remember what happened

Vini - yeah you were so drunk yesterday you can't handle alcohol you

Me - yeah..

Vini - thanks God jude took you at the club or I think you would've hooked up with the waiters

I blushed wait was flirting with the waiters omg !! It must have been embarrassing to watch for them.
And wait jude took Me home drunk, I'm sure I said something bad.

I looked at him and he was smiling omg dud I said something wrong ? I hope no.

...

3pm the doors opens for the Last time and it's jude. He took of his clothes and he put a towel around his body. Before I saw his underwear falling down right after he put his underwear okay sexy situation..

He lay down the bed and I started to massage him as always he closed his eyes.

I went down his ankles and wtf ?? The towel is up . He's hard ?!!! Omg I'm gon fell. He was like in a cloud smiling a bit this is so sexy.

After 30 minutes I finished the torture of me who can't touch his hard dick who seems to be so mother fuckin big.

Jude - thank you..great as always

I nodded and I turned around,  I put the bottle of oil on the table. I didn't heard the door slapping so I turned around but I immediately felt my back touching the wall. he pinned me to the wall

Jude - If you don't know it..

He touched my cheek slowly..

Jude -  I want to kiss you too..

I was like In chock how he knew that I want to kiss him that I had a crush on him..oh wait yesterday..me..drunk..oh boy!

He closed his eyes and he was at the point yo kiss me but we heard a knock on the door.

... : JUDE !! Behind the door  you have an interview in 20 minutes get ready !!!

He sigh and he looked right into my eyes before taking his stuff and making his way through the Door but before he opened it he turned his head.

Jude - I haven't finish yet.

And he closed the door behind him, okay what the fuck ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...

9pm, I was so embarrassed to go downstairs they are having dinner but I can't go there. Jude is there and I feel so embarrassed to go and to face him. So I decided to stay here even if I'm hungry as hell.

I heard the door being knocked I stood up and I opened it. Surprise! JUDE BELLINGHAM.

I looked at him and he looked at me .

I need to talk to him...

...

Short chapter but I had to post it !!