Truth of The Past! Birth of Specter!

Start from the beginning

"Must be getting hard to work now that it's getting warmer." At Whisper's statement, Blizzaria giggles "If my friend Terry heard you say that he would say it's not hot enough. Usually, I would cool them down despite him thinking it's impossible to be both cool and hot together." Before he could even think, Jibanyan spoke "This Terry guy must be blind if he's looking at you and still thinking it's impossible to be cool and hot." 

Jibanyan didn't realize what he had said until the words left his mouth. He slapped his hands over his mouth and turned to Blizzaria, only to see her face a deep red. Blizzaria was trying to stammer out a reply. People had told her she was cool before but nobody had called her 'hot' and certainly not in the meaning Jibanyan had used. Jibanyan ever so slowly looked at Nate and Whisper. What he saw was Nate and Whisper doing a terrible job of covering their laughs while giving him teasing looks. 

Jibanyan looked utterly mortified and was so red the white of his fur matched the red perfectly. "U-Uh um I-I-I...I'M GOING FOR A WALK!!" With that Jibanyan made a mad dash out the door and out of the house. After that they could no longer hold it in, Nate and Whisper burst into laughter at Jibanyan's obvious embarrassment. All the while, Blizzaria was just standing (read: floating) there red in the face. When they calmed down from their laughter, Whisper made the unwise decision to tease Blizzaria "Well I must say, I knew you both were close but to think you were this close. Should I start preparing wedding invitations?"

 As Blizzaria got redder and redder Nate slowly backed away from the two yo-kai as he knew, Whisper was poking the hornet's nest. "Better yet, Should I start workshopping baby names for the kids?" At that statement, Blizzaria imagines that, she daydreams about 3 adorable little yo-kai with kitten ears and tails. As she snaps out of her daydream her face goes atomic "KYAAAAA!!" Not being able to take any more embarrassment Blizzaria freezes Whisper and half the room in a giant block of ice. Thankfully Nate's closet, meaning Hidabat, was not in the line of fire. Nate just shook his head in disappointment. "Sorry Whisper, but you were asking for it."

Down The Street

Meanwhile, Jibanyan was walking down the street trying to make sense of what had transpired. 'What the heck was that!? Why did I say that in front of her?! I mean it's not wrong, she is really kind and beautiful and- Gah! What is going on!?' Unnoticed by him he was being watched by two old and wrinkled yo-kai with grey skin and wearing black haoris, dark grey obis, medals, black socks, and sandals. They each have messy, poofy hair and a diamond on their forehead, but the difference is their coloration. One wears a red skirt, has lighter skin, blue eyes, and her hair, diamond, medal, and trimming on her robe and her sandals are yellow. The other's skirt is blue, her eyes are red-orange, and her hair, trim, and diamond are white, her medal is silver, and her sandals are blue.

"There he is Gin, the cat that aids Nate Adams in his growth." the yellow-haired twin said to the one now known as Gin "I see him too, Kin" Gin said back. "I must say, he looks rather puny though." Kin said and Gin nodded "Indeed, it makes sense since the one who holds the Yo-Kai Watch, Nate Adams was it, is so plain looking it surprises me that the leader is interested in him." Kin chuckles "It's not our job to question the leader. Our job is to get rid of Nate's yo-kai friends." 

Kin grabs something from her haori and takes out a strange-looking stone. "Starting with the cat one! Ha ha ha!" Kin tosses the the stone in the air creating a dark cloud. Out from the cloud came a giant gear clock. Gin tosses up a silver gear that connects to the clock powering it on. The clock fires a strange lightning blast at Jibanyan, who noticed it too late as it struck him sending him hurtling through a weird swirling vortex.

At that moment, Nate, Blizzaria, and a now unfrozen Whisper were searching for Jibanyan. "That's weird I could have sworn I saw him go this way." Blizzaria looks around looking concerned. "Oh, I hope he's alright." Whisper gives a teasing look "Worried about your boyfriend?" Blizzaria gives Whisper an icy glare "I can still put you back in a block of ice." Whisper backs away in fear "I'll be good!"