Chapter 16| Is this it?

10:39pm

Making my way downstairs I click on WhatsApp about to respond to Cleo's message for the upcoming wedding.

Cleo: Yuh can pick up the cake when yah come?

~Sure.~

Entering the kitchen I could hear the low audio of 'Soca start by IQ' pussyclat.

"Mwaning."

"Mwaning." She responded.

I went to the cupboard to take out a mug, not saying another word to her.

Soon her phone started ringing.

"Ciao mamma." She said. Talking more Italian far beyond my understanding. A how she suh fluent inna di language. (Hi mom)

Just a realize Mi nuh really know bout har enuh.

Soon after she got off the call while I went to poor out some coffee.

"So a who sponsor yuh data?" I asked.

"Anno data, a Wi-Fi." She said and then sudden realization dawned at me. A hack she hack in? Even though it suh protected?

"A hack yuh hack mi Wi-Fi likkle girl?"

"Yes yuh ave a problem?" She sassed. But she bright, nave nothing bout har.

"How?"

"Simple thing dat."  She said. Pussyclat.

"By the way.... brazers?" She asked side eyeing me.

"You dirty, freaky piece of shit." She said a small smile appearing on her face.

"Look like yuh want mi watch you instead." I said walking over to her. "So weh yuh seh yah skin out fi mi?" I whispered in her ear and she tried to use her hand to push me away but I caught it.

She pressed the power button on her phone five times and instantly the emergency SOS was being called. I let go of her hand.

Her phone started to ring. It sounded like her father was on the line.

"Yes daddy mi alright it just go off by accident." She said, a smirk on her face as she stared at me, while biting her lips. Woman a wicked enuh.

"How everything.... Oh yeah dats good." She said. "Alright gwan do weh yah do, tell aunty Marva mi seh hi."

Mi wonder if an only har fada alone. When she hanged up more call came rushing in. A Wah dis? Fast food restaurant?

After a while she got off the phone. Now taking a seat opposite of me. She then pouted mockingly. "A Wah?" She asked I rolled my eyes, downing the last of my coffee.

I then put it in the sink then I walked past her. "Oh no, bestie, yuh Bex? Poor thing." She said and I turned.

"Gianna don't test mi fate, yuh know mi will fuck yuh up." I said now growing irritated.

"Phone badness alone yuh ave." I said walking close to her. "Bet seh mi lift yuh up and go tie yuh to mi bed right now."

As she was about to take up her phone, I took it up first holding it up so she couldn't reach. "Do suhmuh now nuh." I said.