𝒗𝒊𝒊..lego hunting and tiktok trends

•༄✧

•༄✧

IT WAS CURRENTLY 8:30PM IN LA and Marley had dragged out Malachi to target since she was bored and wanted to build legos. Earlier that day they were out downtown as they met one of their new cast mates called Freya for zombies 4. The girl was 2 years younger than them but they connected quickly and hung out the entire day until Freya had to go back to her hotel.

Right now they were in the toy section of the store looking for the lego flowers Lee so desperately wanted, "Ugh i cant find them anywhere." The girl complained to her friend.

"They're properly sold out, we can find them else where." Malachi smiled down at the girl reassuring her.

Marley nodded as they strolled around the super market picking up a couple random snacks as they started to feel hungry. As it was getting late and the store was soon closing, they payed for everything and left to go sit back in Malachi's car.

They were sat in car talking when Marley came up with an idea, "We should do that food trend I've see on my for you page!"

The boy looked at her puzzled not hearing of the trend, "What food trend?" He asked her.

"You know the one where you do rock paper scissors and whoever loses has to run while the other eats the food and then repeat it." She explained as Malachi slowly nodded as he remembered seeing a video on it.

They both agreed to do it and drove off to find a fast food restaurant. The ended up at taco bell and ordered their tacos with a side of chips and a large dr pepper. Once they got the food they parked the car and set everything up.

"Okay, are you ready?" The girl clapped her hands turning Malachi next to her.

He nodded putting his phone against the car hitting record on TikTok. The did rock paper scissors and Marley won. The boy sighed starting to run as the girl grabbed the taco and stuffed it here her face, laughing as the sauce smudged around her mouth.

They continued the video until it ended and went to the phone. Malachi wrapped his arm around her shoulder while they both stood laughing at them running up and down the parking lot.

The tall boy looked down at the girl pointing at the food around her mouth, "You got a little something there."

Marley grabbed a napkin attempting to wipe it away, "Is it all gone now?" She asked.

Mal shook his head grabbed the napkin from her hand, "Here ill help." He suggested. He started to carefully clean the food off from around her mouth as they both held a strong contact. Marley froze on the spot. The tension between them was thick as they both stared into each other eyes.

Malachi broke the silence, "You have really pretty eyes." He blurted out. He didn't know what made him say it but he couldn't stand not saying something.

The girl blushed, bashfully looking down at the ground. "Never heard that one before." Lee looked back up at him smiling as her cheeks were still tinted pink.

The tall boy smirked, "Well maybe you should hear it more."

The girls cheeks went more red than before. She couldn't even control the way she felt for him anymore. He always made an effort to compliment her and tell her the sweetest things.

They both got into the car again as if was late and started to get cold again. He started to drive her home as they both listened to sza, loudly singing to Saturn. It was their favourite song, it was their song.

Marley turning down the music slightly, "I still can't believe target had no lego flowers." She complained, still frowning over the absence of they legos she so desperately wanted.

"We can find them another day for sure, don't worry about it." He reassured glancing at the girl in the passengers seat.

She nodded turning the music back up so they could go back to practically screaming the lyrics. Malachi drove around the neighbourhood and parked up outside her house.

She went to thank him for the ride when he hopped out the car and jogged towards her door opening in for her. He held out his hand offering it to her, "Here you go m'lady." He said in a terrible British accent.

She laughed taking his hand copying the accent, "Well thank you kind sir." They both joked as she shut the door. He kept ahold of her hand and didn't let go so neither did she.

They got up to the front door. She said bye to him and thanked him for the day out and the ride. She turned around to open the door forgetting she was still holding his hand.

Malachi suddenly tugged on her arm twisted her round and pulled her into a tight hug. It was the small things that made Marleys stomach flip. He put his arms around her waist squeezing it slightly. They both let go after 10 seconds.

She said her final goodbyes, unlocking the door and entering her house. Malachi walked down the porch and back into his car. As soon as he got home he went up to his room and opened up his laptop. He went onto google and searched up the lego flowers she had wanted. If she couldn't find them anywhere he thought he could buy them himself online. He selected five boxes of different types of flowers. The total came to fifty dollars but he didn't care.

He didn't hesitate to buy them for her. Malachi saw how disappointed she looked at the store earlier on. Even though it was over legos, he didn't care and didn't like how bummed out she looked. He clicked order and went to bed thinking on how to surprise her with them.

— 𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐲 ❧
Sorry for the long wait guys school is killing me fr 😿