𝒊𝒗..podcasts and facetimes

•༄✧

•༄✧

IT WAS 8PM AND MARLEY SAT IN FRONT OF HER VANITY AS SHE LISTENED TO HER MUSIC. She was getting ready to go to Xolo's house with some of the other cast members of cobra kai as she got invited onto the podcast. She was nervous to say the least. Lee isn't much close to the cast as she is with her other cast members from different shows.

She was applying her mascara, when she heard her bedroom door burst opening. This made Marley jump, meaning she smudged her mascara all over her eye.

"Dude! Seriously knock next time, you made me mess up and what are you doing at my house?" She groaned looking to to her right side. To her surprise it was Dylan.

"I had nothing else to do, so here i am." He replied, walking over to the girl sitting beside her. He started picking up random things on her desk, messing around with them.

"Put that down, you're like a child. Go sit on my bed and do something you're distracting me." She swatted him away, slapping his hand making him drop whatever he was holding.

The blonde boy huffed but listened to her anyway. He layed down on her bed, making him self comfortable as he went onto his phone. Marley continued her make up, wiping away the smudged mascara.

"What are you getting ready for anyway?" Dylan asked her.

"Some of the cobra kai cast got invited to Xolo's podcast. I haven't seen them in a few months so im feeling like a nervous wreck." She rambled on.

"Im sure you'll be fine. Your nerves will calm down surely." Dylan reassured his friend.

The girl smiled at him in appreciation. Sure they had there silly arguments which meant nothing but the friendship between them was strong.

"I guess i came over for nothing then, if you're leaving." The boys mood switched quickly as he grumbled under his breath.

"I wont be out for too long, just go do something in the house, i don't care." Marley said.

"Really Lee. Like what?" The boy sassed.

The girl groaned in frustration at the boys change in attitude. One minute he was happy and the next he was annoyed. "Do anything! Go hang out with my dad and sister or make food, I don't know."

Marley was secretly stressing as she didn't want to turn up late and make a fool of herself. She sprayed some perfume saying bye to the boy leaving him by himself.

She got into her car, putting in the location. It was a 20 minute drive so she prayed she would be late. She turned on her music as she listening to Mac Miller as she hummed the lyrics.