Pet,is it ?

"I'm so excited!" Yuna clapped her hands and spun around.

"Dude, for what?" Ryujin groaned while pulling on a short sleeve t-shirt.

"Dude?" Yuna gasped. "Dude!? What happened to you after I left?" Yuna mumbled in a voice she thought Ryujin couldn't hear, "Dude. She says dude like I'm a surfer on some godforsaken beach."

"Yuna," Ryujin clicked her tongue. "I didn't mean anything by it, I promise."

Ryujin absentmindedly rubbed her bicep, touching the scars Wooyoung's teeth had left. It seemed that wolf healing didn't apply to the scars that caused turning. San had been confused about this. Apparently, Quileute lore didn't include all the details she needed. "Ryu, what is that?" Yuna moved to Ryujin a bit too fast, causing Ryujin's instincts to kick in. She trembled a bit. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, it's just..." Yuna moved her cold fingers over Ryujin's scars. "What happened?"

Ryujin pulled her sleeve down a bit. It didn't cover the scars enough, and Ryujin gave up. "Bit by an animal."

Yuna looked at Ryujin. She couldn't seem to decide if Ryujin was lying or not. "Do you want to tell me what you're hiding?"

Ryujin paused. I'm not hiding anything, was on the tip of her tongue. Instead Ryujin said, "No."

"No?"

"No." Ryujin pouted. It felt like she had never left. Ryujin felt guilty. "Not yet?"

Yuna scrunched her face up. "Better. Not great, but better. Anyways, I'm excited to watch you trip over your own feet!"

"What?"

"You asked what I was excited about!" Yuna giggled, and Ryujin grumbled. They left the locker room and walked slowly down the hall to the gym.

The double doors burst open. "Hell's Jinz!" Emmett roared. Ryujin jumped. "Hello." He calmly said.

"Gyu, you're a dick. Did you always have this many nicknames for me?"

"I did not, but I had a whole year to come up with more."

"That's what you did for a year? You thought of nicknames?"

He rubbed the back of his neck. "What was I supposed to do?" He shrugged, grinning. "You see, we left the family pet in Forks."

"You!" Ryujin jumped for him, her wolf blood running hot. She tried to tackle the behemoth. Beomgyu wrapped his arms around her, putting her in a headlock.

"Say it Ryujin!" He said, as he led her into the gym, only allowing her to see the floor.

"Say what?" She struggled against his iron grip.

"Say you're our pet!"

"You've got to be joking!" Ryujin yelled. She could hear other students giggling nervously. They seemed to want to laugh at Ryujin, but were afraid of how to react to the Hwangs.

"I never joke, not ever." The smile in Beomgyu's voice was unmistakable. Yuna laughed at both of them. Ryujin saw her feet dance by.

"Yuna, you're not going to help me?"

"Just say it, Ryu. He'll let you go."

"Are you two done?" A serious voice asked. Coach Lee was obviously not amused.

Beomgyu held on to Ryujin, but at least let her stand up. "Yes sir, my sincerest apologies." Beomgyu smiled a blinding smile. Coach Lee faltered. He turned away and dropped his clipboard.

Beomgyu dragged Ryujin to the bleachers where the rest of the class was sitting. "Say it, Ryu."

"I won't."