Asar, my fist love

My name is Blueberry Mayfair, and welcome to my boring life...
Here we have a copy machine to copy the same damn paper 1000 times, and here we have a boss who does nothing but yell and sit on his ass all day, oh! Let's not forget my cramped working space along with my sanity and patience. ( if you haven't noticed, I hate my job) It's always the same damn thing, wake up, go to work, get yelled at for half an hour, get your small minimum wage paycheck, then go home and repeat the same sequence tomorrow... What a blast! (sarcasm) Part of me feels like the burger joint wasn't so bad after all, man I should've just stayed flipping patties...

But I guess it isn't all that bad though, things could have been a lot worse. Working in the same job with a friend makes a job like this a little more bearable, and we even have the same department which is a bonus! Ah- but that reminds me, I need to tell Nyla about the sudden changes made to the current project.

"WHAT!?-"

Here we go again, yet another poor soul who suffers at the hands of our oh-so-lovely boss.

"SO YOU TELLING ME THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN HANDLE SOMETHING AS MIONOR AS THIS!?!? WHY DO YOU EVEN WORK HERE!?!"

"but-but si-sir let me e-explain!"

"SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH AND SCRAM, YOUR LUCKY Y I DIDN'T JUST FIRE YOU ON THE SPOT!!"

"T-thank you, sir."

"OH, AND ANOTHER THING-!!"

Yep time to tune things out, I swear that man is the cause of my headaches. Welp back to work.

=at the dead of night=

Blueberry puts the final touches on the remaining documents she had for the night and stretches her arms out.

"YES! Done with the boring stuff, I can finally go home!"

She grabs her stuff and clocks out for the night, running into one of her coworkers in the process. His name was Peter- well at least that's what I would assume it is, for as long as I could remember I was never able to remember the guy's name. Always waiting for someone else to say the guy's name to avoid being called out, and practically- you know what never mind, the guy's name is a mystery to me.

But anyway- he was going on and on about this little get-together that was going on and was trying to invite me or whatever. Truth be told I would go with nice old Pete here but there was this one guy he mentioned that made me not wanna go at all. It was Lawrence, the guy is (respectfully) a freak. He could never seem to keep it in his pants. ( but to be completely honest I doubt the man was ever shown the time of day)

It's sad to say but I'm going to have to turn him down on his offer. (Partly because I hate going out) But it should be ok, all I gotta do is say no without getting myself into a position where I would have to guess the guy's name.

"Look uh- I don't think I can come, we have work in the morning-"

"Huh? No, we don't, we have a two-day break remember?"

"WHAT REALLY?! (Damn breaks are rare as hell, did someone kiss the higher-ups ass or what?)"

"Mhm so you don't have any excuse for not coming, so let's drink the night away!"

"Wait... but I don't have a car, I don't have any way to get there. (Where ever there would be)"

"What? No worries, I'll just drive you there no sweat!"

Damn, he's backing me into a corner

"I don't want to be a bother-"

"Oh stop you won't be! Oh- just look if you don't go you'd be missing out on my legendary dad jokes"