𝓞𝓷𝓮~𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓪𝓽 𝓜𝓬𝓴𝓪𝔂'𝓼

Rue's thoughts

Maddy and Gio have been best friends since the sandbox days. Gio didn't let people touch Maddy and Maddy did not play when people messed with Gio, They always had each other's backs. They did everything together, even losing their virginity to each other, because they wanted to lose it to someone they trust. Nobody knows but me because Gio told me.

Everything between them was going good when they got older until Gio turned 16 and Maddy was 14, Nate Jacobs came into their life. He wanted Maddy so bad that he would risk running into Gio, who was Maddie's protector. But what Nate didn't know was that Gio is crazy over Maddy and she loves her.

So once she found out about Nate she got into some trouble with the cops, getting caught with a gun. They took her to juve because she was still considered a kid. She was locked up for a whole year, since she was away, Nate took that as an opportunity to get with Maddy and he knew that Gio wasn't there to save her.

Nate didn't let maddy call or send letters to Gio making gio lose hope on their Friendship. When Gio was released she was put on house arrest for a month, nobody knew she was out but me, my sister, my mom, and her parents, which are my aunt and uncle. When I got out of rehab I would go visit my cousin for a little while.

She's not the same person I knew before she got locked up, she's just more cold hearted, I think it's because she didn't get anything from Maddy while she was gone.

Yesterday was my last day being on house arrest, I was finally free. "I need some weed" I think. I know exactly who to go to for that too, lets just hope that he's going to be happy to see me. I get up to change my clothes, I put on a white wife beater, Black carhartt jeans and my tims. I grab my keys and walk out the door locking it, I then get in my ghost out Dodge Durango Hellcat SRT.

***

When I pull up I see Fez and Rue outside the store, Ash probably in the back like always."yall miss me?" I say as I'm getting out of the car. "Yoo Fam long time no see" Fez says, talking in that slow ass monotone voice as we do our childhood handshake and hug.

"Tryna get my shit together you know but I miss you since I've been locked up and shit" I say as I walk into his store. "Man i missed you too but you are here now.Yo Ash look who here" He says as he looks for something to drink.

I see Ash looking around the corner. "Wassup lil nigga you growing on me" i say dapping him up. "Ill fuck you up too" he says joking, alright lil nigga. "But who taught you that shit though" I ask. Come on bruh sit down i got sum for you in the back" Fez says coming from the back."What's been going on since i've been gone?" I ask looking in between Fez and Rue.

"Nothings really changed since you left," Rue says, looking at Fez roll up a blunt. " Well I know that being jobless has to change for real," I say and he shakes his head. "There's a party tonight. Imma talk to my connections to get you hooked up man" he says. "You know that's a bet" I say. "So how do you feel about the situation?" Rue asked fez, nodding wonderingly.