How You Get The Girl Part 3

Travis POV

Brittany,Pat and I go to school extra early to do put the plan into action.

Why are Brit and I hear again?

Because it's your plan and Brit is here so if Taylor comes she the excuse.

Pat gives me a look before entering the school we turn down a few halls before making it to her locker. I stand staring at it for a few seconds before squishing the Squashies through the cracks. I also add a card before heading to her first class and putting a surprise bag in the desk, we do similar things to all her classes and even ask the cafeteria lady to give her a really good and fancy lunch.

Oh and can you put this in her meal? I ask showing her a card.

Ah young love!

I smile at her before heading to class. When class starts Taylor walks on smiling.

What happened?

My secret admirer gave me my favorite candy and a sweet card!

Thats so sweet!

I know!!!! Selena and Abigail are so happy for me!

I smile as she opens her desk and lets out a squeal as balloons float up with chocolate and a card.

Oh my god!

My teacher looks shocked before smiling.

Congrats Taylor!

When class starts she whispers to me

I would marry this guy!

I try not to cheer in excitement instead I smile at her. After classes of surprises lunch starts Brit, Pat and I watch as the lunch lady gives her the meal, I have never seen her so happy. Taylor, Selena, Abigail and Sabrina walk towards our table.

Can we sit here?

Oh uh sure

Thanks! Hey Brit!

Hi!

Patrick right?

Yep I go by Pat though

I will remember that!

We have small talk as a group and Taylor's leg rubs against mine and I try not to make eye contact.

Taylor POV

I go to school thinking it was a normal day but no it wasn't. I open my locker to reveal a giant bag of squashies! With a card that says;

Dear Gorgeous,

You may not know who I am but I can tell you so little I am your secret admirer. Admiring you since I first saw you, yes you know me.

-Secret Admirer

Oh my god I squeal showing Sabrina Selena and Abigail and the rest of the day goes similar by lunch my heart is screaming and the lunch I feel like flying!

So????