Mean

Taylor:

My whole life people have called me a slut, or shamed me on my body, saying I was an object used for someone else's doing. First class. The hardest.

Oh look, it's the slut! The popular girl exclaims

Tears stream down my face. I run out of the building, down the street I don't know and don't care anymore. I want to die. I run into someone, and fall to the ground in pain.

Need help?

I look up and see a very tall and handsome man infront of me with his hand extended. I grab it and he pulls me up.

You ok? He looks at me concerned

I--uh

Come with me he says

He leads me down an unfamiliar street into a building, probably his house. He opens the door and lets me inside. He lets me sit down on the couch, and gets me a glass of water, and food.

Tell me why a pretty girl is out crying on the streets?

I blush. I explain to him how people torment me.

and that is why. I conclude

He sighs, and pulls me into his chest

You are a person.

That was all he said, but all that was needed to be said. I look up at him, hi slips getting closer and closer, until they met with mine. He pulled away, and I snuggled into his chest. The doorbell rang causing me to jump.

Travis:

Taylor jumped when the doorbell rang which caused me to chuckle I bring her to the door, well she was being clingy so it was hard to leave her on the couch. I opened the door, to see the most annoying girl, she would always flirt with me.

TAYLOR? The girl screamed

I notice Taylor frightened, and my protective senses come on

is she the one who.....?

Taylor nodded. I shut the door on her face, and hold Taylor tightly while I bring her through the back door.

I have to go to school. Taylor says silently

I should to.

she looks up at me. Do you go Wyomissing Area Junior/Senior High School?

No. I say sadly

Taylor heads to the right. I watch as she leaves my grasp.

Wait!

She turns and looks at me

here.

I hand her a note with my phone and address. She smiles and kisses me one more time before she leaves.