"Would that even help?" Spencer usually wasn't one for questioning orders, but he wasn't about to spend hours in Garcia's computer-cave-from-hell if he didn't have to. "Nakamura can magically teleport, she could've gone anywhere in the country."

Aaron could be heard taking a sharp, shuddering breath.

"Remember when Aster was describing her powers. Shadow travel can be draining when you're a beginning, even more so with more than one person. And if Jackie is smart, she'll be expecting to have to exert herself in keeping Aster restrained. No, I think Jackie will stay close to make sure she doesn't exert too much power. And she'll know this area much better, if she's been watching Aster for so long." Rossi explained. Spencer nodded his head, and he and Garcia headed off to start their work.

Now, Rossi turned to Morgan and Prentiss. "You two, go find Mr. Nakamura. Bring him here, we need to find out everything about his daughter, anything that could give us a lead. Lie, bully, I don't care what you have to do or what you tell him about why he's being questioned, just do it. But don't do anything too illegal, obviously."

"Obviously." Morgan smirked, already walking out the door with Prentiss.

"JJ, get into contact with Leo and camp. Tell them we need them here as soon as possible."

The blonde woman nodded immediately, but paused before she left for her office. "What are you two going to do?"

"I'm going to go flirt with Strauss, try to get her to accept a half-assed reason for why we need this floor closed to everyone except our team for the foreseeable future. A collection of eclectic weapon-bearing teens running around would cause too many questions. And Aaron is going to go home."

Aaron's head finally raised at the older man's words. When it did, the other two people in the room noticed the slightly crazed-angered look in his eyes.

"Excuse me?" The words sounded like they were ripped out of his throat. "You seriously think that I'm going to go home when my daughter has just been kidnapped by her psychotic bitch's mother's lackey? Are you kiddi-"

"You need to let Jessica know Aaron. Go pick up Jack, let him know he has to stay with his aunt for a little while. Jessica needs to know that they might be in danger as well. We'll have an agent watching them 24/7. But more importantly, you need to screw your head back on." Rossi told him, not ungently. "You're not going to help her by acting irrationally."

"Yeah? And the magic teens are going to be such rational help?" Aaron scoffed, having accepted Rossi's reasoning but was still pissed off that the older man was so much more helpful than he was capable of being at the moment.

All David did was stare at his friend with pitying eyes for a few long moments. He had just opened his mouth to say something when Aaron abruptly stood and stormed out of the room, snatching his car keys from his abandoned briefcase as he went. JJ barely had enough time to jump out of his way.

...

Around an hour and a half later, the team (sans Garcia) found themselves surrounding a group of semi-feral teenagers. Surrounding, because none of the BAU was able to steal a spot at their own damn round-table, the demigods had monopolized it the second after they laid eyes on it.

When Rossi had said he needed them here as soon as they could, he assumed that the "they" in question would include Leo, of course, Percy, Annabeth, Nico, Will, and probably Reyna. It turns out that on top of that, Jason, Piper, Frank, Hazel, as well as literally any head councillor available had shown up outside the doors of the BAU. They had conveniently shown up together. On a school bus, being driven by three old ladies, two of which didn't have any eyes. Percy had told them that they should be glad that they didn't ride the pegasi, because the parking lot outside was packed and he wasn't sure how many insurance companies covered hoof prints. Whatever that meant.