Before We Start

Hi!  Welcome to Finding the Sun, my very first fanfiction.  I've had this idea for awhile but never really had the time to go anywhere with it, but I finally took the plunge.

I just want to make it very clear that this is not canon compliant at all.  It is a crossover of some of my two favourite things and by all accounts, it makes no sense that I would put these two very different stories together.  Seriously, I don't even know how this became a thing in my head.  While I am not trying to change the main plots of the Percy Jackson series or Criminal Minds, I cannot guarantee that timelines will make sense, or that I won't make mistakes. 

I apologize for this, but I am inserting an OC of mine into both of these stories, so I kind of imagine it like an alternative timeline.  It takes place after Blood of Olympus, and during the Trials of Apollo (which I have not read, so I won't be following that story at all).  As for Criminal Minds, it doesn't take place in any specific season, all you need to know is that Emily is back from Paris, and all the stuff with Foyet is over.  I won't really be following any of the episodes either, as it will follow mostly Aster's story with the team.

I'm not sure if this makes any sense, but please give it a chance!   

Credit for both Percy Jackson and Criminal Minds go to the original creators!!

Update:  I am now posting this story on ao3 under the username BlueberryMuffin005.  I know a lot of people prefer reading on ao3, and my friend gave me a crash course on how to use it so I will hopefully be posting on both platforms consistently!