Chapter 3: Taking Prisoners

Bumblebee started the engines after taking Steeljaw to the med bay. The entrance closed and the ship headed up into the sky. Bumblebee knew Steeljaw could patch himself up, but where the injury was ... he was going to need help. So, after setting the ship on Mars, he marched to the medical room. "Let's get that wound patched up," Bumblebee said in a plain tone. Steeljaw faced his back to Bumblebee and hissed at the medicine touch. For it stung hard. Bumblebee wrapped some cotton balls together with a bange and pressed them against Steeljaw's injury. "You good, Steel?"

"Yeaaaah," Steeljaw answered dryly and through tight teeth.

"Steel ... that's a terrible convicting," Bumblebee told him. He grabbed a roll of banges and started to wrap it around Steeljaw. Tearing it apart, he attached it to the rest of the white silk. "There. Now ... lay down."

"I'm fine, Bumblebee," Steeljaw told him sleepily.

"Steel, I don't know how much blood you lost," Bumblebee told him. "So, lay. Down."

"Very well." Steeljaw started to lay on his side when the alarms blared. He began to spring up, but Bumblebee stop them.

"Stay down!" Bumblebee ordered before bolting off to the control room. Turning on the controls and computers, he saw Prime Force 1 in view. "By the goddesses!" Bumblebee turned in the energies on and started to get it into space. Another alarm went off and a screen flashed. "Ooooh, Primus," Bumblebee groaned. Jazz, Windblade, and Optimus Prime were aboard his ship. "Why must they make me do this?" Bumblebee moaned. He typed on certain keys and a can-like, cage force field surround the three Autobots. Then pressing a button ... the field shrunk with the Autobots trying to stop the see – through walls' enclosing. Pressing another key ... the trio were gassed into unconscious. "I'm sorry." Bumblebee stood up and headed to where his, ONCE, fellow Autobots laid motionless.

Bumblebee sighed ... and dragged them to a cell. He blindfolded him and bound their wrists and legs. Then disarming them before leaving the cell.