𝟔𝟔-𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐒

Start from the beginning

I took one kachori and was about to eat when someone snatched it from my hand it was ansh. "ANSHHHH WHAT ARE YOU DOING." I said in an annoyed voice. "Maa aap yeh kya khila rahe hai isse subha subha. Itni subha subha kachori is not good Arya." He said. "ANSH ITS 12PM RIGHT NOW SO STOP SAYING SUBHA SUBHA. HAD HAI PAPA DEKHO NAA" I said while looking at papa. "Our khane de mere bachi ko jo khana hai woh. Apna yeh fruits and all tu hi kha." Papa said and I giggled. "But papa.." maa didn't let him complete and said. "Putar ki tere time pe bhi humne yeh hi sab khaya hai bina kisi problem ke toh khane de mere bachi ko." She said while snatching kachori back from his hand and gave It to me. I smiled widely. "Sahi hai mere toh koi sunta hi nai hai. Bache ki fikar hai hi nai kisi ko. Karo jo karna hai." He said.

I don't know if said that in masti or seriousness. I looked at my kachori and then at him. I kept my kachori in sikha's plate and took the plate that ansh got for me. It had kiwi in it and some sandwiches. "Mein yeh kha lungi khush?" I said while smiling. I know he's just taking care of me. He's doing so much for me toh mein uski itni si baat toh maan hi sakti Hu na. He looked at me with surprised expression "jaan it's ok leave it I'll eat that you can eat your kachori." He said. "No ansh it's fine. Tumhe mere aur bache ki fikar hai isliye tum itna kuch kar rahe ho you're not wrong. Aur maa yeh kachori bacha ke rakhna mein baad dupeher ko lunch mein kha lungi." I said while smiling. "Woh toh chalega na?" I asked him. He smiled and said. "Chalega."

"Kisi ki nazar na lage bacho ko." Maa said. I started eating my sandwich.

After having our breakfast ansh said. "Abhishek..sikha let's go. Doctor ki appointment hai na aaj." "Ha bhai mein iski reports leke ata Hu." Abhishek said while going in their room. He came back after 10 mins with a file in his hand. Meanwhile we were waiting for him inside the car. He came and sat inside the car.

After 20 mins we reached the hospital. "Sikha you guys go and meet the doctor first." I said. They nodded and went inside. After 20 mins they came outside while smiling. "We just got hear our baby's heartbeat." Sikha said. "What?? Seriously oh my god. That's so good. Bali sab thik hai na ?" I asked her and she said. "Yes everything else is fine. Now you guys should go in we'll wait for you." She said and we went inside.

"Hello Mrs. Khurana. How are you??" Doctor said. "I'm good doctor." I said while smiling. "That's great. Okay so let's do ultrasound and check how's the baby" doctor said we smiled and went inside the room. I laid down on the bed while ansh was standing beside me holding my hand. Doctor started her monitor and she started checking their heartbeats. We both looked at each other and smiled. He kissed my forehead. "Baby looks so cute ek dum chotu sa see." He said while getting excited while doctor and I chuckled. Doctor was checking the baby's heart beat and her expression was looking surprised.

"Oh my god guys." She said. "Doctor Kya hua? Is everything ok?" Ansh asked her. "Yess there's a good news. You guys are having TWINS. I can hear two heartbeats." She said. Our eyes widened and we looked at each other. "A-are you sure doctor?" I asked her. "Yes amayra. See you can see like there are 2 different bodies inside. "Here you go. Hear this." She said and we were listening to our baby's heartbeats and there were genuinely 2 heartbeats. "Oh my god ansh... w-we are having twins." I said while smiling widely. "Y-yes jaan t-this...this is a great news oh my god." He said while tears coming out of his eyes. He held my hand and kissed my hand. I wiped the tears from his face and then we came back in doctor's cabin.

"Okay so Mrs. Khurana everything is good baby is healthy. You're healthy. Just make sure to take care of yourself more as now you're having twins." She said and we both nodded. "Here are some night creams for your stretch marks and rashes that you have below your tummy. Whenever you feel you're getting rashes you can apply this." She said with a smile. While ansh looked at me with confusion we took the cream and came out. "Jaan when did you got rashes and why didn't you told me?" He asked me. "Ansh.. that's... that's embarrassing to tell and this is normal don't worry it happens only sometimes very rarely." I said. "Baby it's not embarrassing I've literally fucked you I've seen everything. Every single part of your body. You don't need to be embarrassed of this little thing and don't hide things from me." He said "okay baba I won't." I said.

"Hey kesa tha? Everything okay na?" Sikha asked me. "Yes infact everything is more than perfect. Actually..we're having twins." I said while blushing and looking down.

"WHAT??are you serious that's so fuckin goooddddd" sikha said. "Babyyy don't curse we're in hospital." Abhishek told him. "Congrats bhabhi ghar mein sab pagal ho jayenge yeh news sunke. Jese aap.." he was about to say something when ansh glared at him and he changed the topic. "Aa..umm let's go home everyone must be waiting for us." Abhishek said. Ansh held my hand and qent near our car. He opened the door for me while abhishek opened the door for sikha and we sat inside.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃...

I hope you guys liked this chp if you did then don't forget to vote share and comment.

For more spoilers and updates follow me on instagram: _ChaoticLife_21

BYE LOVIESSSS ❤️