Aura meets Ironheat

( The next day, things started off calm for Aura. Tera was patroling another part of New York.  Currently Aura was flying through New York enjoying the peace and quiet as much as she could. That was until she heard a battle taking place not to far away)

" ( Flies to were she hears the fight and then spots an purple,  black and gold armored person fighting what seem to be Hydra mechs). Loos like they could use a hand. You ready Heather." Said Aura. " Always ma'am, lets go." Said  Heather as Aura flew down to the battle and destroyed two of the green robots by hitting them with a repuler blast. " ( Turns to were she saw the repluler beams come from and then looks at Aura). You, I didn't think I'd run into anthor like me that created their own ironman armor." Said the young woman. " Yeah well, unlike him, I don't do it for the publicity. I do it because it's the right thing to do. Whats your persona name" Said Aura. " You can call me Ironheart, and your right about that. Ton'y gone hill ever since a couple years ago. Where he and a little hidden group w started causing trouble. I'm still dealing from that information." Said Ironheart as she and  Aura fought the Hydra robots while back to back.

( Ironheart)

( Hyrdra mechs)

( Hyrdra mechs)

" Meh, it just means that sooner or later. Their true colors will be shown to the world. That's all that really means. ( Destroys the last hydra mech and then looks at Ironheart). So, whats next on the agenda?" Said  Aura. " These were just the infentry units. There should be bigger ones somewhere in the area." Said Ironheart. " She'a right mam,  im detecting a large amount of energy still in your area. It's coming from the left." Said Heather. " ( Looks to the left to see four giant green hydra octo-bots). Wow, were they trying to compensate for something or are they just trying to be intimidating ." Said Aura. " I'd say that it's both. But just to be sure,  lets wreack them anyway. ( Looks at  Aura). You up for it?" Said  Ironheart. " You beat, I'm always up for anything. ( Hears an explosion go off and then looks up to see  Tera shooting at the hydra bots alongside Rescue). Looks like we got some help. Let's go gone them." Said Aura as she and  Ironheart joined Tera and Rescue indestroying the octo-bots.  

( Hydra Octobots)

"  So Aura, Tera, how are you enjoying the city so far

"  So Aura, Tera, how are you enjoying the city so far. Minus the constant attacks on the city." Said Rescue. " It's a nice place, even if there is trouble every onceand a while. But how can many of the known avengers call themselves heroes if they don't even help protect the little people. I respect people like Spiderman  for that because their choosing to protect everyone  and not focus on the bigger threats. ( Lifts up her right arm as a forcefuled appears   on her right side in order to block a beam from one of the octobots lasers). So, things could be better." Said Aura. " Speaking of Spidey, need to go find Ghostspider when I get down with this. We're going on patrol together." Said Tera as she kicked a missle away from her and then  blasted the octo-bot that had fired the missle at her. " That sounds like fun. Mind if I join you . We could even introduce you to the rest of our team." Said Ironheart. " What your secret warriors club. That wold be cool." Said  Tera as she and  Aura smashed through the last two octobots. while two Shield transport landed across from them. 

" ( Walks out of the transport as Ironheart and  Rescue landed on the ground  ten feet in front of her). Nice work you two. ( Looks up to see Tera and Aura still in the air). Seems you even got some backup. ( Walks further out of the transport an then looks up at  Aura and Tera). Thanks for the assistance you two. But we'll be keeping a neye on you." Said Hill. " We'd be disappointed if you didn't hill. Catch ya later. " Said Aura as  she and Tera prepared to fly off. " Wait, Aura. When you two get a chance. Why don't me and  Ironheart  teach you  how to better maneuver in your armors." Said Rescue.  " Sounds like fun, can't wait to work with you guys again. See ya." Said  Tera as she and Aura quickly flew off. " ( Watches Aura and Tera fly off before looking at Ironheart and Rescue). So, which one do you think was her?" Asked  Hill as the shiled agents escorted the  hydra prisoners aboard the transports. " Honestlry, Aura's the safest bet.  I almost thought it was Tera,  but the way Aura acts. Along with what she said to about Tony. It's like their is a bit of resentment in her tone." Said Ironheart. " Well, now we know who to keep an eye out for. Though, those suits look way more advanced than any that Tony's built to date. I don't think his nanite armor could be able to top that." Said Hill. " I'll let the rest of the A-Force know about this. It'll help is be more ready to help her for when she needs us." Said Rescue.

The Iron PrimeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara