Another mistake

Hello guys, I'm very tired today so i don't know if this chapter is good enough but i hope yall will enjoy, please if you will like it let me know with comments and votes ❤️

___________________

Elizabeth's pov:

Since scarlett didn't let me go home alone I woke up in her guests room, she had already left for the job, i made myself breakfast, cleaned everything and left the house as well, i stopped to some cafe to get some coffee because i needed caffeine so bad after everything which happened yesterday, i don't even know how did i do all of that, i don't know how did i get so much strength and confidence to kiss y/n and tell her that she's mine. I loved the kiss i can't stop thinking about it and about her, i was dreaming of kissing her for a long already and it felt so amazing, i wish she was mine i want her to be mine but i am so scared to admit it with everyone else, i am scared of everything but i think i am starting to fall in love with her and i can't stop that.

I got my coffee and drove home, y/n left her car yesterday for me and i have no idea how she got home, she isn't answering me on my messages and i am very afraid that i ruined something between us.

I got my keys and opened my door, went inside and i got very shocked...

"Robbie what are you doing here?" I asked t very confused and annoyed to my boyfriend who cheated on me again.

"Hi my love" he said and stepped one more step towards me

"Don't call me that again robbie" i told him very angry

"Please Elizabeth let me explain, i need to explain everything sweetheart" he told me and i refused to listen to him but he caught my arm

"Please lizzie, please baby i need to explain"

I was sure that he wouldn't say anything to explain something so i let him

"Okay go ahead you have 5 minutes" i said very coldly

"My love i promise you that whatever you saw was all lies, i tried to call you i sent you million messages and when you didn't respond to anything i decided to come to you because i can't without you baby, i can't, you are my everything Elizabeth i promise you everything you saw was photoshopped, they want to ruin us baby they want us to break up, i love you so much lizzie and i want family with you, I wasn't coming here because i was planning something for you, i was planning to propose you my love"

He told me everything without breathing, then got on his knee and i saw the ring, he is damn proposing me right now

"Robbie please get up i don't believe anything you say, i already gave you one chance, you fucked it up and that's all"

I told him and left the room where he was at

"Elizabeth i promise you that photos weren't true!"

"Robbie how can they not be true?" I got very annoyed

"They want us to break up my love" he continued to repeat the same thing

"Please lizzie let's get married, let's make a family"

He was offering me something i always wanted, something i always dreamed of but now everything is more complicated, i don't think that my heart and mind already belongs to him, i don't think that i want family with him, i don't think anymore that i love him, the only person i want is y/n, i was thinking about her and decided to say no to him"

"No robbie we are done i gave you enough chances"

"Come on Elizabeth I cheated only once and you cheated on me too so i think that we deserve another chance sweetie"