69. {taking down cobra kai}

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"so, uh, what's the emergency? why'd you have me bring all my gear?" demetri questioned, his tech gear packed in a bag and slung around his shoulder.

he, mickey, robby, miguel and eli were standing outside the apartment complex where johnny, miguel and gioia lived at. sam had texted the group chat and told them all to meet her there, yet she hadn't arrived.

"you know just as much as we do." miguel shrugged. "sam just told us to meet here."

"at least she's talking to you." robby sighed. "i can't get a response from—"

tory and sam walked into the apartment complex side by side. "tory?" eli questioned in complete shock.

"what's, uh what's up?" miguel asked, extremely confused at the new duo. "hi."

while mickey was fascinated. "hello, girls."

"hey."

"what happened to your hand?" robby was staring at her wrapped-up hand with concern on his face. tory immediately pulled her sleeve down. "uh, training accident." but robby didn't look too convinced. "i'm okay." she reassured him.

"we think we have a way to prove that it was silver who assaulted stingray." sam explained. "if the attack happened at the old dojo, then it would've been after silver installed security cameras." tory said to them.

"so maybe it's all caught on tape." miguel added, understanding their plan.

"ah no, but that place was cleaned out." robby reminded them.

"yeah that might not matter." demetri chimed in. "the systems that we sell at techtown all save the footage to a central server. when silver moved out he probably took the whole system with him."

"i think he did." tory spoke. "there's a server in his office at the flagship dojo."

"if we get to access it, we can definitely find that footage. we even could post that stingray clip to their youtube channel." eli explained.

"show everyone who he truly is." mickey nodded. "maybe it'll help his students get rid of their brainwash."

"okay. get ahold of everyone else." sam ordered. "let them know that we're taking down cobra kai tonight."

"yeah well... we can't do it without gioia." mickey spoke up, her eyes on apartment number 105.

"wait, she's been in her house this whole time?" miguel questioned. "why didn't we get her?"

"eli was too scared." mickey revealed, making him groan that she had exposed him.

"well what are we waiting for? let's go get her." sam ordered, taking charge of the whole situation and making her way over to the door. she knocked and they waited. a barbusca opened the door, but it wasn't the one they had hoped.