chapter 4

Krystal pov : so right now I'm getting dressed to start my day I wear a a plaid hooded half shirt black and gray with some high waisted black denim shorts and my Jordan oreos I curl my hair and go downstairs for a alpha meeting .

Keegan POV : so today I'm having a meeting with my pack to discuss the finding of my mate yea I know I didn't want anyone to know but its against wolf law to reject and hide your mate and I need to birth a heir for the next line of alpha , I make my way on to stage when I see my made take her seat so today I called this meeting to discuss the findung of my mate your Luna , Krystal martin please come up I see Krystal stiffen as she gets up and makes her way to stage and stands next to me I pull her close and rap my arm around her waiste , pack tonight we will be moving go the other side if the territory into our home and mating I expect you to show her the of most respect have a nice night "come on kryst we'll talk at our home "

Krystal pov :
I thought he didn't want Me....what am I going to do about kyle . god my life's so fucked up .but I have to be with my mate this pack needs me . I walk with Keegan to his car he opens the door for me and comes around and gets in we must of been driving for 15 mins when he reached over and grabbed my hand . this awkward but I have to try . we make it to our home it is so beautiful I can already see my stuff is here and unpacked ..weird . I walk inside and instantly I'm pushed against the wall , Keegan kisses me and I feel sparks and tingles all over my body I just want him so badly all of a sudden he moves and starts missing and sucking my neck when he stops abruptly his eyes ash black not a sign of his pretty ocean blue eyes , who's sent is on you ! Keegan sneers . its no one don't lie to me your not pure I can smell it ! It was mine to take ! Mine ! Its not my fault I was raoed at 14 ! But your not a saint either ! Just shut up go upstairs guest room on the right and when I get there I want you naked on that bed with your legs wide open you hear me ! Keegan screams in alpha tone yes alpha I say and follow my task . 15 mins later Keegan comes in naked from the bathroom and gets on top of me kissing down my body and stroking my kitty he slowly strokes himself before pushing inside of me it hurts he's so much bigger than kyle but I don't tell him to stop i can't tell him that he's my mate Keegan pushes himself in fully and starts at a slow pace taking long strokes until he quickens taking shorter strokes I moan loudly ahhh Keegan uhhhhh u like that baby ugh say it again Keegan grunts oooo my goddd Keegan go faster I'm almost there Keegan goes faster until I cum he leans down and sinks his k9's into the nip of neck before he follows after taking more strokes as he releases but he keeps going faster and I cum again I moan out Keegan's name and he blast out His seeds burying them deep inside me ughh Keegan fuck that was amazing I know baby Keegan says he turns me over so I'm laying on His chest I moan as he pulls His length out of me and proceeds to rub my back I just can't believe this its all happening so fast .... I love him but it's just that made bond I have to love him ... But I love Kyle to ...