Rajeev & Naina 🤭

At the endgame, Ruhani agreed to take Rudra's help. After all, he came along to take her Back to her home and had promised her family to bring her back safe and unharmed.

The burden of upholding that promise now lay on her, and she was in no position to refuse his support now.

As they both Were riding their own horse
When Rudra spoke

"How did you managed to escape???"

"long Storie but My quick thinking and sharp senses saved me," Ruhani replied with pride and confidence in her tone. "When I gained my consciousness I heard those bandits speaking that there Master is gone somewhere and was doing prepration to marry me also I heard one thing that The main man kidnapped me and harrassed Aarohi Is there master and his name is Kaal and he wants to marry Aarohi but Since Aarohi is Princess of hind and he scared of you so he Kidnapped me and Decided to marry me thinking that no one will come to save me but I managed To grabbed the sword and struck his first man and knocked him down. Before his second man could strike me, I hit him in the neck and took him down too and escaped from there."

Rudra was stunned to say anything as He process everything which was happening behind his back as he spoke

"Can't believe That Man Kaal can go this low that he tried to lay his dirty eye on my Sister and you I swear I'm gonna deal with him nicely in my way once I Return you to your Sultanate Safely."

"We can't say anything maybe he is gonna follow us or something."

"Let him if he wants to he's Nothing infront of me but Now The point is Do you really know How to Use Soward." Rudra asked looking at Ruhani with a frown as she spoke.

"My Mother taught me how to fight," Ruhani responded. "Not only this My father teach me Horse riding, political Knowledge and even I know different languages Like Hindi,Urdu, Marathi, English and Little bit Korean language as well I learned this all since I was a child and for my father Daughter and Son is always equal."

Rudra nodded his head as After A travelling a little more they saw a small village they decided moved towards it aw Rudra got down from his horse and He forwarded his hand Toward Ruhani to come down but she ignored and got down by her own.

As they Started walking When suddenly Rudra saw a man Approaching them He immediately Held Ruhani hand Tightly and pulled her towards him as ruhani Looked at him in confusion but before She could say anything the man Spoke coming towards them.

"Aap Kon ho bhaya Mane Pehle toh Aapko kabhi na dekha yaha???" Man Asked

Rudra smile at him and Spoke

"Khamba Gani bhaya Maro naam Rajeev hai aur ye madhi bindhi Naina."
(Bindhi means Wife)

As he spoke Ruhani looked at him With Winded eyes but Rudra silently squeeze
her hand.

The Man looked at Ruhani with Confusion from up to down and Spoke.

"Where's her Sindoor then if she's your wife???" He asked as Ruhani looked at Rudra and he Spoke.

"Actually We are going Turkey and In the journey Some robbers stole our belongings and since then we are roaming like this here and There...and now we need some Place to Rest and Stay."

"Hmm Waise Madho naam Gaggan hai aur mai is Gaon ka Sarpanch Hoon aur Aap Chaho toh thode din ke liye marhe Ghar me ruk jao."

"Dhanyawad Gaggan Bhayaa."
Rudra thanked the man for his kindness, and together, the duo followed the him to his home.

As they reached his home they saw A women and Little girl standing There as Gaggan Spoke to that Women.

"Roopa He is Rajeev and that's his wife Naina They are gonna Stay At our house for few days as they are going to Turkey and they need some Place to rest and stay."