"Right! Until then. Thanks, du-" Kuwata didn't get to finish his sentence as Byakuya had already hung up. Oh, well.

Looks like he has some planning to do.

Four days until the party

Leon rang the doorbell of Togami's massive mansion. It was an old and very big building and honestly quite intimidating.

He tried to push away the thought as the door opened. And luckily for him it was Togami and not his extremely scary dad.

"Enter." Was all Togami said before turning away. Leon just managed to slip through before the door closed behind him.

The blonde sat down on the couch, two cups of tea were set in front of him on the small table. "Sit down, Kuwata," He commanded, and so, Leon sat down.

"So, um... With what do we begin...? I really don't know much about etiquette and stuff," The redhead explained fumbling slightly over his words.

He was the slightest bit nervous. He really wanted to impress Sayaka's parents. And this party was his only chance.

So, he was desperate. So desperate he actually called Togami and asked him for a favour- one that he most likely was going to need to repay badly. But that was a thought for later.

"We begin simple," Togami began before gesturing to the tea in front of them. "Pick up the tea and drink it." He commanded.

Leon did exactly that, but based on Togami's sigh that followed, he didn't do it right.

"Not like that. Like this," He said, gracefully grabbing the teacup from the saucer and taking a sip before setting it back down. "You look at the teacup while drinking."

"Right, dude," Leon said, takin another sip. This time, the way Togami had shown him.

Togami nodded, "Good, that's better. Now, let's continue." He said.

This went on for the next hour. With Togami showing him all of the stupid rich people etiquette while Leon struggled to follow. However, he eventually kinda got the hang of it.

"You've improved. Let's leave the etiquette at that," He said, pushing his glasses up. "Now, what will you be wearing to the party? Your appearance is important."

What he would be wearing?

Fuck.

In all his panicking, he had forgotten to actually pick out an outfit.

"I, um... don't know that... yet," Leon answered, immediately looking away as Togami's gaze pierced him.

The blonde sighed. "Of course you haven't," He said with utter disappointment. "Well, let's go then," Togami commanded, walking away immediately.

Leon followed him through the house, "Go where, dude?" He asked, his confusion clear.

"To my room. I believe I have some suits that would fit you," Togami answered, not even bothering to look at Leon. The redhead would've found it rude if Togami wasn't offering him a free suit.

"R-really, dude? Thanks!" Leon responded, his eyes widened in surprise as he smiled at Togami.

"Don't mention it," Togami said, opening what was most likely the door to his room. The heir stepped inside and Leon followed suit.

Leon- being as nosy as he was- began to look around. It wasn't that different from what Leon would've expected the rich kid's room to look like- it had more bookshelves than Leon could count, furniture that looked expensive and an absolutely massive bed.