chapter 12: Want to start

Wang Zhao grew up so old that he had never been beaten in the face.

   "Ye Xiwu, you actually did something to this king!" Xiao Shen quickly recognized who she was, and his expression was almost distorted.

   Zhao Wang is tyrannical and hateful. If he was interested in Su Su's appearance before, he would like to torture her to death at this moment.

   How dare she hit him!

  He wants to let a group of people play with this woman who knows no height!

   "Come on..."

   Yu Qing, who stood by, was also very surprised. He has followed Wang Zhao for so many years, and he has naturally recognized the identity of Susu.

   Yu Qing glanced at Su Su with interest, and stopped King Zhao.

   On his face, he persuaded worriedly: "His Royal Highness calm down, she is Ye Xiao's only prostitute."

   Wang Zhao seemed to lose his mind, his eyes were dark and dark: "This king wants her to die today!"

   Su Su is afraid that he will have a ghost.

   Out of the shell over the past few years, Su Su has been afraid of many things. She is afraid of the vicissitudes of the human world, afraid of starving young children and old people, and fear of disappearing in the same family.

   But she is the only one who is not afraid of the dregs of this world!

   She heard clearly, what did King Zhao do to Tan Tai Jin and his nanny. For the first time, she could understand why everyone with evil bones would eventually become a demon.

  If you are in hell, kindness and weakness cannot protect yourself, and you will turn into a knife. Why not?

  Don't talk about Tan Tai Jin, she heard those words, and she wanted to kill this king Zhao.

   Su Su tightened his lips, bent down and lifted Tantai Jin on the ground.

   Unexpectedly, the boy's body temperature is colder than her.

   His dark pupils looked straight at her, reflecting her appearance at the moment. The boy's eyes were deep and he couldn't see emotions.

   Su Su saw the scene just now, and didn't know how to comfort him, so he simply patted him with the snow on his body.

   She whispered in his ear: "Don't worry, Zhao Wang dare not kill us, my father is not far away."

   Tai Jin still fixedly looked at her, dropping his eyes for a while.

   "Hmm."

  His voice is low and dumb, Susu only treats him as being humiliated and in a bad mood.

   She looked at Wang Zhao with a sneer: "Xiao Shen, I call you the lord, you really think that you can trample on my Ye family at will. Let alone you, even if you change to Xiao Lin, you have to weigh it."

"My Ye Family Zhongjun is patriotic, and the loyal is not someone like you. My father has fought on the battlefield for 20 years, and it is not for the Ye Family to suffer the humiliation of you! Tantai Jin is my husband, you insult him, it is equivalent to insult me . You insult me ​​for no reason, don't you allow me to resist?"

   Zhao Wang's face was as dark as the bottom of a pot.

   Yu Qing was a little gloat in her heart, he coughed lightly, and helped to add fire: "Looking for the prince to think twice."