1 year Anniversary

28th July 2020

I honestly cannot believe that me and Lando have already been dating for a year, the time has honestly flown by. Throughout this last year I have noticed that I have been a lot happier than the last few years, because ever since my dad's accident my mental health had became a lot worst and most of the time I felt like I didn't even recognise the person that I had become, I found it a lot harder to see the positive side of things and I always thought that everything that was good had an end, which is why I was scared to be with Lando at first because I thought that Lando would see how much I struggle sometimes and leave me. But now I've realised that no matter how bad I feel or how hard I find things Lando would always be there for me and support me through everything, as a little girl I would always dream that I would find a person who I could call my forever and even though it may seem early I know that my forever is Lando. I'm also immensely proud of him as he came P5 in the Styrian Grand Prix, he also came P13 in the Hungarian Grand Prix even though it's not in the points I'm still proud of him. I make sure to wake up extra early, I feed Capri and Sun their breakfast, then I decide to make Lando some breakfast in bed, first I start by putting a pan with oil on the stove, then I start adding the pancake mixture with water, then when the pan was hot enough I poured in the mixture, then flipped the pancakes when they were ready, once the pancakes were done I put them on a plate then started by cutting up some strawberries, and some blueberries, to top it off I added some sugar and maple syrup, the pancake's actually look very good so I was very proud of myself. I then poured Lando a glass of milk, I then had the extremely difficult task of walking up the stairs with everything on a tray which almost cause me trip up the stairs but thankfully I managed to save it after taking a few breaths I opened our bedroom door to find Lando still asleep. "wakey wakey", I say shaking Lando, he slowly opens his eyes and sees me standing there with the tray in my hands, the first thing he says once he's awake is "Happy anniversary darling", "Lando" I whine, he gives me a confused look, "I wanted to be the first one to say it", "sorry darling" he says grinning "is this for me" he asks pointing at the tray "yes but you ruined my plan" I say pretending to be annoyed, " let's make a deal, I'll let you give my presents first", he says laughing, "fine" I huff, "anyway happy anniversary liebling" I say as I hand him the tray, "thank you gorgeous" he says giving me a kiss, "so what are you going to have for breakfast" he say cutting his pancake, "oh I'm not sure actually I kind of forgot to make myself something " I say chuckling, "we can just share then" he says while moving closer to me, "nope I can't eat it because it's for you", "well if you don't eat any I won't either" he says pushing the tray towards me "okay fine" I say cutting myself some pancake. Once we were finished eating and dressed I made an instagram post.

We decided to have a relaxing beach day as neither of us have been to the beach in a while, we also decided that we'd take the dogs as well so while I got all the food prepared, Lando got the dogs ready, about 20 minutes later we were ready to lea...

We decided to have a relaxing beach day as neither of us have been to the beach in a while, we also decided that we'd take the dogs as well so while I got all the food prepared, Lando got the dogs ready, about 20 minutes later we were ready to leave, once we got into the car it was about an hour drive but I didn't mind as we were just singing the entire time, When we arrived at the beach we made sure to find a nice secluded area away from the public so that we wouldn't have our day disturbed by paparazzi, while I was setting up the blanket for us to sit on Lando was taking the dogs off their leads, within seconds they were running around like crazy, I ask Lando to rub some sun cream on my back and he gave me a really good massage, once he was done he tried playing with the dogs but I made sure to grab his arm and pull him back down so that I could put sun cream on him, to which he protested but I just ignored him and did it anyway. After I was done he went running off with the dogs so I decided to lay down on the blanket to try and tan my back, it was so peaceful and I was so relaxed until I felt something freezing on my back and I saw Lando grinning with a bucket in his hands. I chased him with a bucket full of water trying to get revenge but instead he grabbed me, threw me over his shoulder and started walking towards the water, "NO LANDO ITS TOO COLD" I scream hoping he would change his mind, but unfortunately it didn't work, then when he was deep enough he threw me into the water, too say I was freezing was an understatement, and Lando just stood there laughing at me so I grabbed his leg making him fall into the water, we then started wrestling but I had to give up because I was exhausted so Lando decided to pick me up so our faces were level, "thank you for being the best girlfriend ever", Lando says smiling, "I should be the one thanking you" I say twirling one of his curls, " I never thought I'd be happy again after what happened to my dad yet you have managed to make me feel happier than ever", I say whilst looking into his beautiful eyes, "well I always thought that who ever I was with would only want me because I'm an f1 driver but you proved me wrong and for that I'll always love you", he says looking into my eyes, I give him a nice long kiss before we head back to our stuff, we stay at the beach for a couple more hours before heading home, giving each other our presents we both agreed we wouldn't spend too much on each other. I got Lando a Navy blue Louis Vuitton suit, matching rings with each other's initials on, some new golf clubs, and some of his favourite cologne, and he got me a really gorgeous Ralph Lauren dress which I has been wanting for ages but went out of stock, some Louis Vuitton high heels, us matching Cartier bracelets and my favourite perfume. For dinner we just decided to order a Chinese and watch one of our favourite movies Tangled.

When Unexpected Things Happen