part 9

Hope you enjoy the chapter ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
____________________________________

Mature content 🔞🔞🔞🔞

Jk brought tae inside one of the empty classrooms...........

Tae:- hubby why we came he-.............she stopped when she saw jk closing the door and coming towards her while removing his t-shirt with a smirk on his face .

Tae started moving backwards .

Tae:- w-what are u d-doing hubby ..........she bumped into one of the benches .

Jk lifted tae from her waist and made her sit on the bench.........he kept his hand on both sides of her
.......... leaning towards her face, he said .

Jk:- taking my reward..........said in a slow husky voice.... making tae Shiver .

Now tae understood what reward jk wanted.......she glumped .

Tae:- b-but here in c-class we can go home hubby..........tae tried to convince the hungry bunny who was already eating her with his eyes..........

Jk:- and I am , an impatient person love , I can't wait for so long..........said while inserting his hand inside her top and stroking her waist........

Tae:- but hu- ahhhhh..........tae scream when jk pinched her waist........

Jk:- no word jaan , now only our actions will talk...and u will scream.................

Jk removed tae's top in one go , making her shocked......... before she could know what was happening her lips were attracted by a hungry bunny........who was chewing her lips and playing with them from his teeth .......

who was chewing her lips and playing with them from his teeth

Tae gave in knowing her bunny hubby won't listen to her.......... moving away from tae lips he attached her neck biting and sucking aggressively, .........

Tae:- ahhhh hu-bby please s-slow ahhhh someone will hear ............tae said while moaning and throwing her head back to give more access to jk........

Jk moved his hands on tae's back , feeling the soft skin against his rough one.........he unhook her bra and threw it .................

Jk looked at his baby who was looking so sinful........ holding her hands up with his one hand he again kissed tae.......

Moving down he was sucking the milky cherries of his little one ......tae let out a moan when she felt her hot tongue playing with her tits...........

Tae:- ahhh h-ubby to muc-h , I can't ahhhh........... said while moaning ..

But whom she was saying, the person has already lost all his senses after getting his sweet baby..........