part 5

Hope you enjoy it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

It was the next day after Lisa incident........well Lisa have to take 1 week holiday because jk just broke her jaw

Our cute taetae was sleeping while hugging his kookie pillow , sleeping with a big pout...........at that time the room door opened and a handsome man came inside while sweating as he went for jogging...........he cooed after looking at his adorable baby.

he cooed after looking at his adorable baby

Unfortunately he has to wake his baby now...........he started giving butterfly kisses to the little snow ball making her wenne.

Tae:- kookie let taetae sleep........

Jk :-no baby we will get late for college, and I have a surprise for you.

Tae woke up immediately listening to a surprise word.

Tae:- what! What surprise kookie give me..........said while sitting on kook's lap and winning.

Kook kissed his baby lips and said.

Jk:- u will be happy after meeting him so get ready and come down soon......... saying this he walked towards the bathroom with a baby panda attached to him.

Jk put tae on the bathroom slab and told her to get fresh.

After getting ready And looking like an illegal beauty tae came down

But she stopped looking at her sexy hubby being shirtless and CARING A DOG in his hand

Dame the scene was so sexy for tae .............but she got so excited after seeing the dog , that she ran towards him

but she got so excited after seeing the dog , that she ran towards him

Tae:- hubby hubby who is this cute doggy........... said while jumping like a kid.

Jk :- baby it's our son JEON BAM.........said while putting bam down so that tae can play with him.

Tae:- omg!!!!!he is our son, he is so cute.......... said while hugging bam tightly.....

Bam also started licking tae face as he loved his mamma .