Midoriya vs Todoroki

Start from the beginning

Bakugo's eyes widened as he surprisingly stayed silent, he didn't raise his voice, he simply turned his head to scoff as he looked over to the side.

Bakugo: Horrible thing? I don't know what you're talking about...

Nana: OH DON'T YOU PLAY STUPID NOW ASSHOLE! Well maybe these words will jog your memory... "Just pray that you'll be born with a Quirk in your next life, and take a swan-dive off the roof of the building." Ring any bells, motherfucker?

Bakugo looked like he was about to snap as his hands clenched up, I guess he didn't know I knew that little bit of information.

Bakugo: H-how... do you know about that?

Nana: were you not listening? Midoriya told us everything but that piece of information we had to force out. I knew you were dickhead the moment I met you, Bakugo, but you crossed a line that day, I line that should NEVER be crossed. Take a swan dive off a roof-I've never been so angry in my life, and you wanna know the funny yet monumentally FUCKED UP part, Bakugo? That kid, who you treat like less than dirt, less than human. Has saved your ass more times than I can count. Even when you didn't know it. Midoriya could've blabbed to his mother, he could've told the police or god forbid the heroes. He could've said anything at any point in time. And yet that big-hearted doofus cares about you so much, he never told a soul. No one. He prioritized your life and future over his own for years and you didn't even know it. Did you? And before your overcompensating, no-dick having ass even thinks it was because he thought he was better than you, let me be the first to tell you that that's not the case and if I'm lying I'm dying. He did it because he still believes that you can become the hero you're always claiming you'll become. He ignorantly believes that deep down you're a good person. Which I find fucking hilarious that you want to be a hero and call Y/n a villain and yet you're the most villainous and heartless person I've ever had the displeasure of meeting.

Bakugo said nothing as he looks like he was at a loss for words. I turned around and walk away as Bakugo continues to stand in place, I look behind me and look at him right in the eyes when I made my declaration.

 I turned around and walk away as Bakugo continues to stand in place, I look behind me and look at him right in the eyes when I made my declaration

Nana: Hear this, kacchan, in our match, I don't give a fuck if I win or lose. I swear I will give you everything I have to give you the beat down you should've gotten years ago, you are going to experience PAIN and TORMENT beyond anything you could POSSIBLY imagine. Your body will feel like it's being torn apart piece by piece, as you beg for a mercy that will NEVER come. I will add your screams to my GOD DAMNED SPOTIFY and if you say some shit like that again I will see your head MOUNTED ON A FUCKING PIKE. Now...if you'll excuse me, I have a brother to check on.

He growls as he stuffs his hands into his pockets and stumped away, I then turned back around as I started to run to Recovery Girl's infirmary as blood trickled from my clenched fists.

Y/n's P.O.V

I stand in Recovery Girl's infirmary with uncle Toshi, Recovery Girl, and Midoriya laying in the bed with both his arms wrapped up and secured in braces and his leg in a brace as well. Recovery Girl was explaining Midoriya's injuries.