ICSAOT 2

"Mom, dad! I'm off to college!" Jungkook says as he waved at his parents, who were at the living room

"Okay, honey! Call us if you need a ride back home!" His dad says and Jungkook hums before walking out of the house.

As soon as he walked out of the house, he immediately started hearing those voices once again. He could even see them, looking at him as they begged for him to help them.

He takes a deep breath and decided to ignore them, he had once tried helping them but it only ended up with him getting hurt. He puts on his earphones and turned the volume up before walking to the bus stop.

They continued but Jungkook had gotten used to ignoring them. A bus stopped in front of him and he got in. He looked around and decided to take a seat beside a man, who was looking through his phone. The man looks at him and shrugs before looking back at his phone.

Jungkook decided to take off his earphones, he was not hearing those muffled whispering anymore and he can't see them. Usually, when Jungkook takes a bus, they still find a way to bother him. He could still hear them through the loud music.

But as soon as he had sat beside the man, they all disappeared. He frowns, looking at the man and is startled as he's met with his eyes.
"You can see them" The man says, still making eye contact with Jungkook.

"What?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"Those things... Ghosts" He says and Jungkook looked at his name plate. Kim Taehyung.
"H... How do you know?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung chuckles.

"I can see them too" Taehyung says and Jungkook frowns.
"You do?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung nodded.

"Yup... And they disappeared as soon as you sat beside me"

 And they disappeared as soon as you sat beside me"