I find myself strolling back to Lisa's dorm, Lisa's hand found mine, intertwining our fingers. A rush of warmth flooded through me at her touch, and I couldn't help but smile, feeling so connected to her in that moment. The air around us was charged with anticipation, and when Lisa pulled me closer, I could sense something special was about to happen.

Her gaze met mine, full of tenderness and longing, and before I knew it, her lips met mine in a soft, gentle kiss. Time seemed to slow down as we shared that intimate moment, our hearts beating in sync.

Everything else faded away, leaving just the two of us, lost in the sweetness of our affection. It was a moment I wanted to hold onto forever, feeling truly loved and cherished by Lisa.

I'm thankful that most of the students are gone because of the festival or they would've seen us kissing each other. We couldn't even wait to get into her dorm first. I feel like I needed to kiss her right away, right now.

In our passionate embrace, Lisa and I found ourselves lost in each other's presence. The lingering taste of the alcohol on our lips only added to the intoxicating sensation of the moment. Our kisses deepened, fueled by a combination of desire and the slight haze from the drinks we had earlier.

I could feel the heat between us intensifying, our bodies pressing closer as if trying to merge into one. Each kiss was a declaration of our growing love, a mingling of emotions that left us breathless and wanting more. In that intoxicating blend of affection and alcohol, time seemed to stand still, allowing us to savor every touch and caress loss in the bliss of being together.

"Fuck! " I cursed just when I felt my back hitting the door, not harshly but hard enough to make me moan. I don't know how we made it here but I don't really care at the moment.

Lisa's presence is enough to make me forget about everything around me. She's my salvation, my addiction, my obsession. She's everything that I am willing to fight for. To die for.

I noticed Lisa's gaze lingering on my swollen lips, a soft smirk playing on her own. She looked so lost in her dark orbs and I find her so attractive. My lipstick were smudge on her lips down to her jaw and I smiled so wide as if I made a perfect artwork.

"You're so hot" I said breathlessly before pulling her in for another kiss, this time, a little harder, eager, intense.

I wrap my arms around her neck and grip hard on her hair as she kissed me back with the same intensity. Her hands were resting on my waist gripping hard but not enough to actually hurt me.

One of her hands softly travelled towards my leg before lifting it up making me jump to her. She carried me and rested her hands on my butt to prevent me from falling.

She pinned me hard on her door and started kissing my cheeks, then to my jaw, next to my ears before whispering sweet compliments. I shivered under her touch. I'm getting lost into her own ecstasy

"You're so beautiful" she said, practically groaning on my ears before biting it making me moan softly.

Her kisses went down to my neck, leaving butterfly kisses while her other hand was busy opening her door. I was in ecstasy because Lisa's kisses were heaven. Lisa's kisses are always perfect but tonight is different. She was kissing me eagerly with lust and desire, one thing that she had never done before.

She let us in her dorm before slamming the door shut and then she pinned my body on her wall before starting to kiss my neck in hunger. She looked so hungry for me. She doesn't know how hungry I am for her too

Lisa's lips brushed against my neck with a delicate touch, a shiver of pleasure run down my spine. The way she kissed me there so tenderly yet full of desire makes my heart race with excitement. Her warm breathe againts my sensitive skin sent tingles through my body, igniting a fire of longing and passion within me.

I tilted my head back more slightly, offering her more access as she continued to shower me with those wet kisses. Each gentle press of her luscious lips on my neck felt like a sweet caress, leaving me breathless and yearning for more.

"Fuck! Lisa! " all I could do was moan for her and I know she loved hearing me.

Lisa walked towards her bed and sat at the edge of it where I got settled straddling her. I kissed her lips again, immediately missing the feeling of it againts mine. My body feels so hot, I knew I needed her. And I knew she wanted the same thing.

I started removing my top and tossed it around somewhere I really didn't care about leaving me in my red lacy bra. Lisa gasped by the sight and her eyes turned darker.

"Baby you're so fucking hot" she said and then she pulled my head into yet another kiss. Kissing Lisa wasn't really tiring at all, it was addicting. It always makes me want more.

Lisa's kisses grew more intense, a hint of urgency mingling with her passion. Her lips, once tender, now conveyed a more primal desire as she presses them firmly againts my neck.

Her hands find their way to my waist and so she caress them with adoration until it reached my breast which she cupped using her big hands. It made me moan so hard and I know I am getting wet.

"Aghh Lili, y-you're so good" I said in ecstasy. Her touches felt hot, like her hands were fire and my body was ice. She is melting me.

I found myself responding eagerly, matching her intensity with equal fevor. Our embrace became a dance of desire each kiss deepening the connection between us. Each touch making me feel more alive, more horny, more wet. Just for her.

Lisa with her slick hands remove the small fabric around my chest, she throwed it while making eye contact with both of my breast. I saw how her mouth watered before smirking at me.