"Hey there, our sweet little Angel, just hang in there, okey? Tatay will be taking good care of both you and your Nanay."

"Tatay? Nanay?" She smile. "That sounds sweet. I like it."

"Please, always make nanay happy all the time, okey? Growing in there will make your Nanay's hormones switching for months, I hope you won't make her struggle, okey? Please, stay healty all the time. Tatay loves you both so much!" I kiss her belly and then I kiss her on the forehead.

"When is your Accessment coming? Are you still going to studying here abroad, now that you're pregnant? If I would to decide, I wont allow you. I hope you change your mind."

She nodded agreeing with my opinion. "I won't gonna push through with it, anymore. Thank you, Duke. For everything." She hugged me and I just let her rest on my chest.

---

The doctor discharge us the next day and he told us that she's good to travel today. We arrived back home and told her to do nothing but rest.

I did all the unpacking and after that, I immediately called our family doctor to schedule her first prenatal check up.

I research every helpful materials to know more about how to take good care or a pregnant woman, what are the food that pregnant women needs to eat and to avoid, I also look for baby room designs, everything about pregnancy, I read them all.

I was also planning to do shopping for her matternity dresses. Although her belly is still small and I can't still see any changes in her body yet but I know that sooner or later, she'll need maternity dresses, and it is better to be ready.

I heared my phone and when I check on it, it was Germano so I quickly answered it.

"Boss, nawawala si Vera,"

"Don't stop looking for her, I'll get there soon." I called mom to take care of Vlance while I'm away, but she's not answering so I immediately texted Dannelle and Jaden to stay with her for awhile.

When I get there, Germano was already waiting for me. His people is rumaging all over the Villa but she's nowhere to be found.

"We already check the CCTV's but all the records were deleted. It looks like she was held captive."

I dialed Vladimir's number and it seemed like we wasn't busy. He was quick to answer my call. "Duke, where are you right now? I'm here at your house to visit but Jade and he's friends were the one who welcome us. They told me that there's an urgent matter you just need to do and you ask them to take care of my sister for the moment."

"Is that, Duke?" I heard Don Victor speak and I could also hear Jaden's friend were loud and screaming.

"Duke, you're so cool. So you're the one who won the bidding on Paul Newman Rolex Daytona watch in 2008?" I think it was kyle who was speaking on the other line

"Yep. He's a fan of Paul Newman." Vlad answered. I could hear them from the other line.

"Paul Newman is one fine man. I like him too. Tell Duke I can double the price if he wants to sell, I can buy it. " I heard Don Victor.

"Kyle! Don't touch my brother's things. Give that to me..." I heard Jaden scolding him.

"Woah, kids! Stop playing here and keep your voice down. My daugther is resting, you might wake her."

"Duke, your brother's friends are so noisy. They might wake my sister."

"Where is my wife?"

"She's at your room still resting. Her friend Danelle is with her. Don't worry I can handle this boys here. Settle your business first so you can come back early."