Love, Loyalty, and Unexpected Challenges

Start from the beginning

Jugnu: No worries. I'll take care of her. You can count on me. Aur kuch??

Shubman: Aur kuch kya??

Jugnu: Any more instructions?

Shubman: Uhh... I want to see her after the match. So bring her to our place.

Jugnu: Jii Sir!! Aur kuch?

Shubman: Kaise kar raha hai? Bhabhi hai na teri?! Itna nahi kar sakta?

Jugnu: Abey, maine kab mana kiya?! Sab ho jayega, tu tension na le..

Shubman: That's my boy!! Chal abhi mujhe sona hai...

Jugnu: Haa ofcourse!! Mere se kaam ho gaya toh room se nikaal raha hai?

Shubman: Tu bhi so jaa idhar hi... Kisne mana kiya?!

Jugnu: No thanks!!! Main jaa raha hu apne room mein...

On match day,
Sara was sitting with Jugnu on her left and Alysha on her right. India was batting first, and as soon as Shubman came to the crease, the cameraman couldn't resist focusing on Sara. Every time Shubman hit a four or a six, the camera would pan to her. But this time, Sara remained calm and composed, unlike before.

Meanwhile, Shubman, on the field, was again blushing like crazy. It's like his blushing around Sara is a permanent thing—it never goes away! And just like that, Shubman scored a half-century. Virat came over to congratulate him on the amazing innings.

Virat: Udhar dekh, woh tujhe dekh rahi hai...

Shubman turned to look at her and blushed.

Virat (smiles): Bola naa...

Shubman (blushes): Woh toh kahi aur hi dekh rahi hai...

Virat (tapped on his head because he kept on looking and smiles): Oyee!! Chal abhi...

Meanwhile, Sara in the stands,

Jugnu: Did Virat bhai just tease him?

Alysha: The way your boyfriend is blushing. God!!!! Why don't you guys just announce it?

Jugnu: Who needs an announcement now? It's already confirmed!!

Sara: Will you guys stop? Ek toh I'm having a hard time trying to hide my blush, upar se you guys are non-stop.

Jugnu: But I must say that the way you guys turn around to look at each other, has my heart. Jio event mein, you turned back to look at him aur abhi yeh... I mean woww!! I love it!!

Sara: Thanks!! Now shut up, otherwise I'll start blushing hard.

Jugnu: Like your boyfriend?

Alysha: Yes, Jugnu!! Just like him. They are just the female and male versions of each other.

Jugnu: Couldn't agree more with you. Hahaha!!

Shubman was having an absolute blast on the field that day. But, it was such a heartbreak when he fell just 8 runs short of his century. He was very much disappointed and frustrated.

But, Sara, being the loving and supportive partner that she is, couldn't contain her emotions. At first, she tried to hide her face with her hands, but her overwhelming pride and love for Shubman took over. Without caring about anyone else joining her or not, she stood up to give him a standing ovation and also let out a few sniffles. It just showed just how much she believed in him and how proud she was of his performance.

Then Jugnu, Alysha and others gave him a standing ovation too.
Meanwhile, Shubman, with his head down, sat there for a while.

But India won the match, so Shubman was in a good mood as he's a team player in all possible sense.