ALWAYS AND FOREVER

Start from the beginning

"It will be alright ." Damelia coos and played with his hair.

"Let us leave , it is night already. " Elijah says as he pulls away.

"Sure!"

Elijah and Damelia are standing in front of "Rousseau's , She has her hands interwined with Elijah's.

"Oh, you got me into this, Jane. Give me the strength to finish it."

Damelia speeds away as Elijah speeds away too.

"The doors work, you know."

" You're doing magic?"

" I'm praying to my dead sister. Go ahead, pay your respects."

" Don't make this a thing, Sophie. The hybrid was looking for Jane-Anne. Marcel wants to know why."

" I'd say ask her yourself, but I guess you can't, seeing as Marcel killed her."

Damelia look at Elijah who is standing next to her , she nods at him . Damelia and Elijah speeds to the vampires and pluck out their hearts.

" I'm Elijah. You heard of me?" Elijah drops the hearts on the floor. Damelia hand him her handkerchief with a smile on her face.

" Yes." Sophie nods as she gulped. "And you...you are Damelia.." Damelia frowns.

"You know me. How ?"

"You are popular amongst witches. How you made all witches feel home ? and good." 

Elijah looks at sophie as he raises his eyebrow , Damelia smiles at Sophie and moves closer to her , "Then they must have also told about how monstrous i become if i don't get what i want , eh ?" Sophie nods as she continue to take a step back , "So, why don't you tell me what business your family has with my husband's brother? Mm?"

Elijah smiles and looks away feeling so  proud of her.

"Yes , But i need you to show you both something." Sophie whispers out as she stares at Damelia.

"Sure!"

Sophie , Damelia and Elijah are at the cemetery. Damelia winces as Sophie opens the squeaking gate and enters the cemetery. Elijah and Damelia stops in front of the entry making Sophie turn around.

" This is sacred ground, which means vampires have to be invited in. But, since I'm desperate... Come on in."

Elijah and Damelia  enters the cemetery . 

"We can talk freely here."

" Then I suggest you start talking. What did your sister want with Niklaus?"

" Isn't it obvious? We have a vampire problem, and we need help. Marcel has an army backing him. The witches have been trying to fight back. We haven't had much luck, until my sister Jane-Anne met a girl, a werewolf passing through the quarter from a small town in Virginia. She had a special connection to your brother."

Damelia frowns and look at Sophie , " What kind of connection?" 

" Apparently, they spent some time together. One thing led to another and now this special werewolf girl – she's pregnant. And the father of the child she's carrying is your brother Klaus."

"That's impossible." Elijah says.

" Nothing is impossible, especially not when it comes to your brother. Think about it – they call him the hybrid, right? "

She raises her voice and turns her head , " Bring her out!"

Three witches come out, standing in formation around a girl, the pregnant werewolf girl. Damelia watches her with interest, while she seems a bit confused and really irritated.