-ᴀ ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ʜᴏꜱᴘɪᴛᴀʟ ᴛʀɪᴘ-

Start from the beginning

Edgeshot-sensei suddenly appears by my bed. "How is your injury?"
I smile. "It doesn't hurt!" I say.

He nods. "That's good." He looks at the water cup on the table next to my bed. "Drink some water." He lifts the cup up for me to grab. I take it from him and take a sip.

"---You have a visitor." I look to the door. 

"The chief of the Hosu police force, Mr. Tsuragamae Kenji." Gran Torino introduces him.

At the door stood a tall man with the head of a dog.

I quickly place my water cup down and rush to get out of bed.

"Stay in bed, Onikubo-san." Edgeshot-sensei says. "You aren't fully healed yet."

"Yup, don't worry, you all may stay seated, I know you've had it quite ruff!" Mr. Tsuragamae says.

I am NOT writing all of that... I'll summarise it just incase u don't remember: He basically says, those who aren't qualified (Midoriya, Iida, Todoroki and whatever) can't use their quirks in such a way even if they were fighting stain. So since they weren't professionals, what they did is illegal. He says that the four of them must be punished impartially due to this.

"Hold on, sir, if Iida hadn't stepped in Mr. Native would've died and if Midoriya and Onikubo didn't arrive then both would've died!" Todoroki interrupts.

"T-todoroki!" Midoriya attempts to stop Todoroki from continuing.

"So are you saying we should've followed the rules and let everyone die?" Todoroki shouts.

I nod along with his words. I agree... kinda.

"Saving people is what heroes do! It's their job!"

"Good grief... this is why they call you 'eggs'" Mr. Tsuragamae shakes his head.

"You--" Todoroki begins to yell.

"Stop! He has a point!" Iida says to Todoroki.

Nah I'm not writing that again... This guy talks too much. Basically what he says is he can "Bury your violation like a bone in the backyard" If nobody ever knows of their involvement with the whole incident. (He doesn't wanna punish them so as long as the other heroes take the credit, they won't get punished)

"At any rate, we need to take responsibility for  our negligence as supervisors." The normal hero sighs.

"I'm so sorry sir!" Iida bows down at a 90 degree angle to his "supervisor". Midoriya and Todoroki bow down as well.

I turn to Edgeshot-sensei. "Edgeshot-sensei! I'm so sorry, I won't rush off like that again!" I bow down to him slightly, still in bed.
I feel a hand press down on my head. "At least you know what you did wrong." I look back up to see the corners of his eyes slightly raised.

"Through the cheats of the grown-ups, the calls of praise you should have received are no more.." I turn to Mr. Tsuragamae.

"But at the very least, I, as a fellow human give you my thanks!" Mr. Tsuragamae says, bowing down.

 Tsuragamae says, bowing down