Chapter One

"Bernardo this is a new start for us and our friends please try and be nice" Elina said.

"Look Elina they might not be that nice to you or me. But I can always try for you" Bernardo said.

Then they set off with Maria into the streets. They just got there last week and wanted to explore and look at the new shop they opened up down the street from where they now lived.

Then they went in up a newer street that they had never explored before. That's when the Jets came up to us and our group of friends.

"Who are these Puerto Ricans, now thinking they can come down this street. I definitely already know Bernardo but who are these young ladies." Riff said.

Then the group surrounded Anita, Maria and myself to protect us from what could happen. As my brother steps forward threatening the group of people.

"They are not important to you, it does not matter who they are. Besides they will never fall for one of you American." Bernardo exclaimed.

Then a brawl started to happen, the fists flying every which way. Then the police and mayor came around to stop the feud between the two of the groups

"Leave before you Puerto Ricans get into bigger trouble then you already are." Said the mayor.

" Said the mayor