That '70s Episode

*At the manor*

"There aren't any pictures of me or Phoenix growing up." Phoebe says as she looks through the pictures in the conservatory with Prue.

"That seems impossible. I mean you weren't exactly camera shy and you dragged Pheonix to take pictures with you." Prue tells her.

"Yeah, well neither were you and Piper. Or you and Grams, or, oh, you and Dad. And, oh, look, here's another one of you and Piper." Phoebe says as she looks through the photos in her hands.

"Okay...here's one of you and Grams." Prue says as she points at the picture.

"Oh, wasn't I cute?" Phoebe says as she looks at the picture.

"Here's one of you Phoenix and Mom." Prue says as she pushes the book closer to her.

"Wow, I don't even remember that. What were we, about two here? She died on us a year later." Phoebe says as she looks at the photo and then moves the book back towards Prue.

"Phoebe." Prue says.

"Okay, hurry. I need a pen and paper. Quick, we don't have a lot of time." Piper says as she walks into the room with Phoenix and struggles to open the drawer and Phoebe walks over and pound on top of the counter and then Phoenix hits her foot on the side of the dresser and then they both go to sit at the table with Prue as it opens.

"I always wondered how you guys got into the candy drawer." Piper says as she grabs the pen and paper out of it.

"Yeah, too bad all the candy's gone." Phoebe says.

"I thought it would be easier for us if we just write him a note." Piper says.

"Him?" Phoenix asks.

"Who him?" Prue asks and then the doorbell rings.

"You know, what's his name." Piper says and then walks towards the door and Prue, Phoenix and Phoebe follow her.

"Enlighten us." Phoenix says.

"Grandma's little friend, comes every year, same day, same time. Says, you know, 'The flowers are from a secret admirer.' when it's obvious he's the admirer." Piper tells them and then opens the door.

"Oh, that him." Phoenix whispers to Prue and Phoebe.

"Hi, come on in." Piper tells him and he walks inside and Piper then closes the doors and stands in front of him.

"Hi." Prue says to him and Phoebe and Phoenix smile and wave at him as the grand clock begins to chime.

"How are you?" Piper asks him.

"Flowers for Miss Penny Halliwell." he says and then holds the flowers out and drops them and Piper freezes him and the flowers.

"Every year. What a klutz. At least this year I can freeze him so I can spare myself the clean up." Piper says as she turns back and forth between her sisters and the man.

"Why did you want to write him a note?" Phoebe asks.

"To tell him Grams is dead." Piper says.

"Oh, you're gonna break his heart." Prue says and then Piper grabs the flowers as he unfreezes.

"Five chimes." he says.

"Excuse me?" Piper asks him.

"The clock. I only heard five chimes. It's noon. That means you froze me. Which means you have your powers at last." he says as Piper backs up away from him towards her sisters.

"Uh, I don't what you're talking about, mister, but thanks for the flowers. Okay, bye." Piper says as she passes the flowers to Phoebe who puts them on the table behind her.